Riggster Tar F1 2006

Riggster

Hi all... :042:

My new skin - needs a bit of tweaking, but more or less done... Let me know your thoughts (about the car - I really don't want to know the inner workings of Crasher's head :scared15: ).

[attachmentid=4594]

[attachmentid=4595]

[attachmentid=4596]

post-10-1138302377.jpg

post-10-1138302390.jpg

post-10-1138302400.jpg

Hi all... :042:

My new skin - needs a bit of tweaking, but more or less done... Let me know your thoughts (about the car - I really don't want to know the inner workings of Crasher's head :scared15: ).

cant wait to see it on track :011::5::rofl:

looks good pal :thumbup:

Nice skin mate i like the lightning effect and purples a top colour, only thing is I think it may look slightly better if you adjust the 29 on the wing to run Parallel to the top and bottom on the wing so its inline with it (just a personal preference)

But year i like it :thumbup:

Rikard

Cheers guys (even Crasher :blink::lol: )... The 29 has already been changed - but I'm on the look out for a better font for it anyway. It's good to know it looks good - when you've worked on something for so long you kind of lose any objectivity :thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..