attention modellers

dangerous damo

ive just downloaded 3ds max 7 and would like to have a go at rendering so if any1 would be kind enough to let me have some 3ds files of a couple of cars-mk2granny,mk5tina and bluebird along with some wheels to get me started that would be most appreciated. if you need to send them privately pm me or my msn addy is-damo667@hotmail.com.

cheers,damo

ive just downloaded 3ds max 7 and would like to have a go at rendering so if any1 would be kind enough to let me have some 3ds files of a couple of cars-mk2granny,mk5tina and bluebird along with some wheels to get me started that would be most appreciated. if you need to send them privately pm me or my msn addy is-damo667@hotmail.com.

cheers,damo

Read This and maybe then you

will understand why people react like that and how stupid your question is ..

Cheers

Mark

I'm more than happy for anyone to do whatever they like with my banger models just credit me with the original model is all I ask, 3ds files for most of my models are available for download from my website.

thanks nick :appl: as you know with all the rendrs ive done of youre cars i never have and never would pass them off as my models i just like to render them to show people the skins ive painted

Edited by aussie427

cheers,damo

Read This and maybe then you

will understand why people react like that and how stupid your question is ..

Cheers

Mark

if you have a look in that post from dragon ive posted in there as well. i was merely asking the modellers permission to render my own skins ive painted to have something different than a funny angled side shot from my car sideways at mildenhall if u catch my drift. i only use a couple of different chassis so there the only ones i would like i aint one of these who passes models off as my own or modifies them.

and cheers nick ill have a look. your a top bloke gonna use your modelling tutorial to have a go at doin a humber imperial im gettin very soon.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..