paint a car

Eus

Is it possible to paint a car, without a template?

I,ve got some 3ds files over here, and i was wondering, if its possible to put paint on those files,

and then put the car back in the game.

Is there any-one who could give me some advice and dont tell me to look for tutorials, because

i went thrue a lot of those, and still nothing works !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shrug::shrug:

I,ve got some 3ds files over here, and i was wondering, if its possible to put paint on those files,

Is there any-one who could give me some advice and dont tell me to look for tutorials, because

i went thrue a lot of those, and still nothing works !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shrug::shrug:

I believe the answer to your question is no, and why would you want to not use a template anyway :shrug:

I believe the answer to your question is no, and why would you want to not use a template anyway :shrug:

because, some of the brisca legends cars go without a template because they are made as single cars for the game.

I, however, want to paint a few cars so i can make my own startgrid with dutch drivers.

The cars that dont have a template are Finn, Mellor, Tyldesley, and Powles and i think there are some other cars to

Thats why i asked this question about painting without a template. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .

Those cars do have a template, or else people wouldn't have been able to paint any paintjobs on them now would they?

I used to have all the BriSCA Legends templates when we could use personal skins in the league, including those which your after but i deleted them once the real life skin rule was brought in.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..