north

daz252

They did and worthy winners too.

617 Overy was outstanding in the first Unlimited race, absolute quality. Followed in Bleach, blitzed Simmonds, finished Kilf and then gave Plod an almighty roofbender. Followed up by another quality display in the Final won in fantastic style by Lost It Lloyd. Plenty of Chav's round us not liking it lol!

Bloody cold though and the meeting dragged like a Bluebird with a roofbender.

Should have started at 1pm, first race around 1.30pm. We left after the finals at 6.50pm and phoned the Stavmeister at 8.35pm just as the last DD was finishing.

Nice to see Cotty get well and truly written off too. Hell of a hit from Andy Davies.

YER THE NORTH WON BY 1000 POINTS 2.gif  thumbup.gif

4503[/snapback]

blahblah.gifwhistling.gif Rodders!

Well done to the north tho, i didn't end up going to the meeting (thank god) so can't possibly add my views.

Edited by Munster

Excellent meeting exept the length (Over 7 hours thumbs_down.gif ), a bit cold but worth the action you get from the front of turn 3 where every1 got run in biggrin.gif , North raced good and pretty much annihilated the south. Some exceelent wrecking imo. Any1 see 158 shane davis bluebird in the DD, subeberb biggrin.gif WD North appl.gif

superb meeting best cival war so far imo,some cracking hits and wrecks,brillilant display from lost it lloyd takin ht and final win and then helping out to get cars back to pit area, only downside was the mtg dragged on

wd the north thumbs_up.gif

Thoroughlly enjoyed Civil War 6 , crackin track, crackin hits, only down side was the time it took to run it all!! shrug.gif .

Perhaps a 12 o'clock start should have been applied, then the racing would have gotten underway around about 1 ish LOL!!

Good to meet up with yet more new UKdirt faces, Daz,NickM,TheCourty's(Although they never hung around very long as Mick kinda frightened Little courty off by offering him "Goodies" from his bag!!) he did manage to entice them with a couple of jaffa cakes mind you but as they werent Mcvities and were Sainsburys own brand that kinda sealed it for the Courty lads!!

Kinda miffed we had to leave before the Tanks Final, but we had a big bird to catch at Stanstead and our"Upgraded" hire car wasnt exactly graced with power so we had to leave to make it in time!!(Very glad we did indeed get an upgrade btw or that would have been fun gettin to Arena!! ohmy.gif )

Have attatched a picture of the afore-mention lurv machine!! thumbup.gif

post-47-1106604713_thumb.jpg

top quality meeting, ditto about the meeting length - I think the clean up crew need to get their act together a bit - you see one car dragged off and dont see the recovery truck for another 15mins!! WD North appl.gif - turning point i think was the phenominal performance by lloyd - (god damn rodder! lol), but good performance all round. Shame South performed not so well in the micro bangers like hitting head against a brick wall! banghead2.gif

Shame I didn't see any of you, had a look after first couple of races, but didnt see anyone shrug.gif . So ended up standin with me dad. anyway bro went off so poor dad woulda bin all alone hal the meeting (not on when he drove me there!)

top quality meeting, ditto about the meeting length - I think the clean up crew need to get their act together a bit - you see one car dragged off and dont see the recovery truck for another 15mins!!  WD North appl.gif  - turning point i think was the phenominal performance by lloyd - (god damn rodder! lol), but good performance all round.  Shame South performed not so well in the micro bangers like hitting head against a brick wall! banghead2.gif

Shame I didn't see any of you, had a look after first couple of races, but didnt see anyone shrug.gif . So ended up standin with me dad.  anyway bro went off so poor dad woulda bin all alone hal the meeting (not on when he drove me there!)

4791[/snapback]

I didn't think you were there m8, Thought you'd be in the pub lol, I had that cd for you too! banghead2.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..