My very first render

martwisely

Heres it with a van :thumbup:

Could someone please tell me where to get the 3d files from plz and trailers etc ?? is there a website?? :scared15:

Thats a very large "van". I have the 3d files for the bangers and F2s, I will send them over MSN if you want.

Edited by erik

Thats a very large "van". I have the 3d files for the bangers and F2s, I will send them over MSN if you want.

Shus van truck same thing.... :shrug::scared15: lol

Yeh ok cheers if you could

Got any floors vans trailers???

Not being funny here, Well done on having a go, but i cant see the point in posting up a pic of a render of a car that still has the damage on it along with the straight panels or on that trailer where the car is obviously out of proportion. It really isnt much to look at. Your better off practising behind the scenes and getting it right then post up a picture, theres plenty of stuff available to you (Info, pics etc) you just need to search for it :thumbs_up:

oh ok....

and dazza you didnt get ur first ever render damage free did u ?? And neways i was wanting views on it not for u to moan.... :shrug:

Yes i did actually as my first render was of one of my models. And im not moaning, just trying to point out a few things, I mean how can you say what do you think when there really isnt much to look at?

But then, im a nobody arent I, sorry for saying

there is something there is a render not everybodys perfect first time round!!

And yes i did post that to see what people thought on my first render, didnt expect ppl like u to have a moan that i shudnt b posting pics!!!

And that render is of my car in the u2l skinpack for BWS

Edited by martwisely

And yes i did post that to see what people thought on my first render, didnt expect ppl like u to have a moan that i shudnt b posting pics!!!

I am very sorry, I do apologise

I am very sorry, I do apologise

Sarcasm??? :shrug: could be either way?

I thought Dazza's original quote was spot on! lol

I'll second that!

Personally i think you should have waited to post Mart, i'm not particually gobsmacked by you getting a mod into max, adding your skin, changing the enviroment to white and smacking F10. To me thats not a render... look at mitch or fasternies gallery, now they are renders, something just that little bit different. When you have something different to show us then you can challenge someones point of view, but when when you have no arguement against someone thats uses 3DS for what its meant to be used for (modelling), you should just keep your trap shut.

Sorry if this post seems harsh, but you dangled the bait and i snapped at it. You blew up at Dazza when you had no right to, and if you read his post again, you see that it was all polite and tried to avoid you taking it the wrong way :shrug:

martwisely, as you can see, I can do renders. I think you need to use the forum search tool. Mark H33 posted a wheel model and a texture template that you could use.

cheers

sparky

I did search for wheels but cannot find them that is y i asked but what do i get in return alot of abuse back over a render

Edited by martwisely

In all fairness, you did moan at Martin a bit. Its not as if we are all perfect from the first render is it? I think all he was looking for were tips as to how to make his renders better.

In all fairness, you did moan at Martin a bit. Its not as if we are all perfect from the first render is it? I think all he was looking for were tips as to how to make his renders better.

Its not the case of being perfect is it? Its the fact that a shot in game would've looked much better than those attempts. Harsh i know, but to me that looks like a 5 minute job, maybe half an hour if your new. Its not that hard to find the magnifying glass and zoom in either is it? See where I'm coming from. Credit where credit is due. If it looked like a solid first try (like tombo's on another thread for example) then i wouldn't have replied like this....

Quoting dazza

'but i cant see the point in posting up a pic of a render of a car that still has the damage on it along with the straight panels or on that trailer where the car is obviously out of proportion'

^^^^^^^^^^

There

Plus i didnt get help tombop did so of course his skins would look better because he has got the wheels aswell

All i am looking for is wheels so if any1knows where to find them could you please say and just forgot about the above renders!!!!

Edited by martwisely

mart, nickm's site, his models come with wheels, and also the correct textures. he also has a page full of textures in the wheels page.

cheers

sparky

wots the Link??

Edited by martwisely

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..