My very first render

martwisely

click and drag the tga from the folder they are in into the max screen and drop them onto each wheel in max.

cheers

sparky

There no wheels in the folder that i downloaded thats the problem and couldnt find on nicks site

mart, nickm's site, his models come with wheels, and also the correct textures. he also has a page full of textures in the wheels page.

cheers

sparky

wots the Link??

right here

The link is in Nicks signiture, but im sure he won't mind if i put it in this post

http://members.lycos.co.uk/nickm48/

Great site Nick :thumbup:

Rikard

To late already got it lol cheers eny way!! Plus when i downloaded cortina mk3 no wheels with it! Eny1 got wheels for this??

Edited by martwisely

Hiya Found the wheels eventually !!

This is my finished product is it better then???

i spent much longer on it this time !!

Now Be honest

post-783-1139525938.jpg

post-783-1139526098.jpg

Edited by martwisely

Now Be honest

Are you sure you won't blast us ?

Would you have the link off Nick's site if people didn't ''help'' or ''moan '' as you put it. Members will help if you reply in the right way if you accept what they are saying.

Your render looks much better, maybe now have a good search through the file manager, google and spend some time on them, get them looking like the others that post on here.

:thumbs_up:

These are looking much better, its good to see you making good progress :thumbup:

Just a quick hint, when i make renders i try to get the car in the middle of the picture, also what i do is that if i make a render and the car is quite small in it, like if its far away you could maby crop the image so its center and can then looks bigger (just a personal preferance)

but as i said your doing well mate :thumbs_up:

Rikard

These are looking much better, its good to see you making good progress :thumbup:

Just a quick hint, when i make renders i try to get the car in the middle of the picture, also what i do is that if i make a render and the car is quite small in it, like if its far away you could maby crop the image so its center and can then looks bigger (just a personal preferance)

but as i said your doing well mate :thumbs_up:

Rikard

Yeh released that after looking at it, But willtake it into consideration for next time :thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..