Chunky Signs

Dazza#289

Hi. Well although most people have now got the Programmes to Paint skins I am still Offering my services to you :king: .. I can Paint skins Of all Formulas. If you wish to have a skin done please post here stating these things..

Name:

Race Number:

Formula:

Chassis:

Colour/s:

Sponsors:

... I hiope some of you will Ask for skins to be painted from me most skins will come with a render if i have the file . Here is some of the work i have done..

Cheers Dazza-289

post-285-1139341638_thumb.jpg

post-285-1139341685_thumb.jpg

post-285-1139341791.jpg

Edited by Dazza_2005

Guest jak-em-up-smak-em-up

hiya mate,

name: Pete Osborne (osborne not osbourne, there is no U!)LOL

numba:843

formula:bangers

chassis: granny saloon, capri :2:

colour:silver top half, (to the bottom of the pillars) then blue below, is it possible to have the blue fading into the silver? not a streight line,

sponsors: Ripley Auto Spares Hastings (on the boot lid) and CHUNKY SIGNS (on the bonnet, its your space, do it how you like!)

can i have "BODJA!" down the side of the car, ripping through the paint, like on 1 of your grannys that you have shown, 843 on both rear arches, ripley auto spares on the boot, and a st georges flag (the red cross) on the roof. the bonnet is your space. do it how you like.

do the fonts in what ever coulours and designs u want!

cheers!

pete

for example on the blue and silver base look below! cheers! :thumbup::thumbup:

p.s - the sign writing doesnt have to be like that below, that was a rush job with emulsion lol

post-873-1139360267.jpg

Edited by jak-em-up-smak-em-up

Ok done it Havent put to much on there .. i didnt put the flag on the roof Because if you wish to use It in any leagues you will need a white roof :unsure: Here it is hope you like it..

Cheers Dazza-289

I will send the car by msn and explain how to Put it in game :2:

post-285-1139403540.jpg

post-285-1139403552.jpg

post-285-1139403569.jpg

Name: Francois Damen

Race Number: 444 (convecta)

Formula:Bangers

Chassis:CapriceE

Colour/s: Light Bleu Everything Except The roof (red roof) (numbers in Convecta font)

Sponsors: Red Bull racing put it somewhere And Chucky Signs on the boot lid

Put Damen racing on the Sidebar fading into a Finish flag

And Put DB League 2006 On passengers side

On the bonnet i would like to have a picture what i sent you on msn

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..