Fancy name design etc

martwisely

Hi thanks for the links they were useful

one more thing i been following tutorial and when i try to warp text this message displays

could not complete your request because the type layers uses a font with no outline data,

any help would be appreciated

Hi thanks for the links they were useful

one more thing i been following tutorial and when i try to warp text this message displays

could not complete your request because the type layers uses a font with no outline data,

any help would be appreciated

Hi i solved the problem it was font i was using.

Could someone possibly tell me how to merge the text layers so i kan bring details of the body through the signs

On the layers pallete, on the left you should have a little eye logo, and next to that a little box. Select the main layer you want to merge, and then that little box on all the other layers that you want to merge. Then press Ctrl + E and the layers should be merged down into one.

Hope this helps, Marc

Hiya every1 thanks for ur help created skind as .tex it b4 i realised u posted but will take it into consideration next time heres my finished metro

Cheers Martin :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

post-783-1140209545.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..