something a bit different

dangerous damo

i gave tombo the idea and he managed to do it. enjoy.

[attachmentid=4868]

Funny u say that damo as i had that idea yesterday but wasnt sure if it would work!!

Does it work ok??

I just downloaded monster trucks yesterday as im thinking of maybe having a special meet with them a one off meet and wasnt sure whether to add bangers in or just keep monster trucks!

Cheers

Martin

[attachmentid=4868]

Funny u say that damo as i had that idea yesterday but wasnt sure if it would work!!

Does it work ok??

I just downloaded monster trucks yesterday as im thinking of maybe having a special meet with them a one off meet and wasnt sure whether to add bangers in or just keep monster trucks!

Cheers

Martin

ok what you have to do to race monster trucks against bangers is:

put the .car file of the monster truck you want to race into ukdirtbangers, then as an example ill use metros.

in the metros drivers text copy/paste the one for monster truck, but change the wheel_basename line to 5spoke as bangerheat does not recognise the monstertruck wheels.

enjoy, cheers, damo.

[attachmentid=4868]

Does it work ok??

Cheers

Martin

ok what you have to do to race monster trucks against bangers is:

put the .car file of the monster truck you want to race into ukdirtbangers, then as an example ill use metros.

in the metros drivers text copy/paste the one for monster truck, but change the wheel_basename line to 5spoke as bangerheat does not recognise the monstertruck wheels.

enjoy, cheers, damo.

cheers will try it later tonight

i wonder what the scrap value is for 8ft alloy wheels :thumbup:

I dunno but id bet they would great on my Micra :rofl:

:compbang:

:icon_funny: rikard?....by any chance are u a chav who buys a micra or and XR3 and put massive wheels on it any burburry seatcovers?

Edited by Andy543NI

i wonder what the scrap value is for 8ft alloy wheels :thumbup:

I dunno but id bet they would great on my Micra :rofl:

:compbang:

:icon_funny: rikard?....by any chance are u a chav who buys a micra or and XR3 and put massive wheels on it any burburry seatcovers?

:rofl::rofl: No im no way a Chav (skum of the earth) i just like big wheels, Chrome looks the best :thumbup:

On the monster truck theme i thought id make one from my granada, now these wheels are the bigest bestest Chrome rims ever (i made them myself, if you want the tga i can upload it in file manager, + you you may like the wheels slightly smaller lol)

[attachmentid=4916]

Here it is in action :thumbup:

[attachmentid=4917]

:checkeredflag: Rikard :checkeredflag:

post-775-1140545000.jpg

post-775-1140545018.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..