Help Required

watto

Anyone tell me where I can find info on the free league as I have only downloaded all stuff today and wanted to know how I can try out before paying to race.

Also I run Windows XP - what software do I need to go out and purchase to do my own skins or where can I download software from.

Thanks In Advance

Anyone tell me where I can find info on the free league as I have only downloaded all stuff today and wanted to know how I can try out before paying to race.

Also I run Windows XP - what software do I need to go out and purchase to do my own skins or where can I download software from.

Thanks In Advance

Hi you can download paintshop pro 7 and that from the internet for free.

or any other paintshop or photoshop porgrams.

What free league u want to know there is a few out there

Could you give us the name of a website that I could visit to download a free version?

As to which league I don't mind I have downloaded all formulas.

Thanks

If You have limewire or something like that download it from there.

But if you dont try www.download.com

or try searching www.adobe.com

There are a few free league out there

My one on a weds night www.martinsleague.tk

Sunday night league www.bangerworldseries.tk

Thursday night www.tnbangers.tk

They are a few i know

Hope this helps

There is an NI league which is free to race in on a tuesday night

www.attheracin.co.uk

F2's seem 2 be the most popular with other mods also being ran.

They run on private servers, which can generally hold 12 before cars begin 2 warp.

IMO your much better off paying a mere £20 so that you can join us in the JOLT servers which hold upto 22 cars.

During a season, race meeting are on most weekday evenings and practise at the weekends.

In theory you can race f2's monday, bangers tuesday, rods or saloons wednesday, F1's thursday and BriSCA Legends on a Friday then get in some praccy in "afters" when each meeting finishes followed by banger/rod praccy on a saturday and f1/f2 praccy on a sunday.

All of this for £20 and many will help you find the fence as well-what more can u ask for?

Right off 2 pay my jolt fee's-just sold it 2 myself!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..