Polo Memorial

Marcy_Boi#133

Got mega keen, and done me Polo Memorial skin already..

Here it is....thanks for Dazz289 for renders.

Superb Work MarcyBoi :thumbup:

Nice Skin Marcy!

Also top effort aswell Dazza (seems strange typing that for somebody else!) but you will need to grab the 'new' 280c template off the banger forum as it seems my updated Mk3 Cedric will be in action this year, so you might need to transfer the signs over.

:thumbs_up:

Thanks to dazza who rendered this for me :appl: but seein as this is only my 3rd skin its not brill! but if you want to race it (cos i cant) please send a pm to me. PS all hand painted no signs wot so ever apart from writing in normal fonts!

post-665-1141145998.jpg

post-665-1141146033.jpg

post-665-1141146051.jpg

gr8 skins marc and dazza :thumbup:

no fancy paintjobs for Jr. and me, we just want to honour the man who will never be forgotten!

[attachmentid=4907]

Ernie Jnr in Squad Colours :scared15:

Will have to leave him alone then :rolleyes:

Then again maybe not :5::5::thumbup:

Top skins btw!

• 4 weeks later...

Great wheels FBF, it would be good if we could paint our own "skin" for the wheels aswell,

Don't get me wrong there is a good selection at the moment, and my favourite are the "Rev Black" ones, but it would be nice if we could make our own for the game aswell, i dunno if it would be easy to add into the game or not??

Cheers, Rikard

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..