Newton Abbott and a familiar face wins

Flyinsi

Wen was that video taken because it looks different to the one i kno, was that the newton abbot at newton abbot horse racecourse?

Yes, the old race course, there was only one Newton Abott that I used to go as a young 'en, that place in the video!

Cracking Video Si, funny how all the good old banger boys such as 282 Steve Hunt, 254 Richard Beere, 114 Nick Courtier etc have all tried there hand at something different back in the day ! (Steve Hunt for example has raced National Bangers, Saloon Stock Cars and Hot Rods - that I know about!).

No-one as good as Kevin Stack round Newton with an on song 2.5 PI though :thumbs_up:

And well done Cabs!

Yes, the old race course, there was only one Newton Abott that I used to go as a young 'en, that place in the video!

Cracking Video Si, funny how all the good old banger boys such as 282 Steve Hunt, 254 Richard Beere, 114 Nick Courtier etc have all tried there hand at something different back in the day ! (Steve Hunt for example has raced National Bangers, Saloon Stock Cars and Hot Rods - that I know about!).

No-one as good as Kevin Stack round Newton with an on song 2.5 PI though :thumbs_up:

And well done Cabs!

Your right there Dazza, Kevin Stack was an absolute master in a 2.5 pi. One season he won every single final held at Newton.

Martin Lawrence was another one that raced bangers, stox and rods, though sometimes he forgot that he was racing a hot rod and used banger techniques!

Guest kevsc64

Found this video the other day and whilst looking through it came across a heat of the saloons which was one by a certain Mr Moon. Thought I would post it up here because the tape will soon be on e-bay as it belongs to a friend of mine who is having a bit of a clearout. Anyway Enjoy :2: Flyinsi

IPB Image

right click to d/l

found the 1994 stock car world final from Newton abbott the other day when having sort out of old videos, it was filmed by la video and is on two tapes if anyone wants it send me pm and will go to the highest bidder

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..