Paint Shop pro 7 , help needed to add decal/numbers

swerve

hi. i have just attempted my first skin, i have painted the car using the guide for painting a skin, which i downloaded from this site. now im stuck. i need to start adding my number and my nickname etc to the car. but im at a deadend now. not sure if i download fonts if so where do i save them, and how do i get to them through paint pro. as i say i used the paint guide, but been looking for a guide to do these bits but can't find one. can anyone give me some help/point me in right direction to a link or something.

please help.

thanks for your time

swerve

For downloading fonts download them to C:\\WINDOWS\FONTS then in psp they should be in the fonts list as normal. For adding decals what i do is copy the decal from a decal sheet(can find one from this forum) then Edit, Past as new layer(Ctrl+L)

:2:

Courty334

For downloading fonts download them to C:\\WINDOWS\FONTS then in psp they should be in the fonts list as normal. For adding decals what i do is copy the decal from a decal sheet(can find one from this forum) then Edit, Past as new layer(Ctrl+L)

Courty334

hi again. ok i painted the car got some fonts installed, how do i get to them now through psp7, do i click on the text logo? cant see a fonts list. cheers

Courty334

hi again. ok i painted the car got some fonts installed, how do i get to them now through psp7, do i click on the text logo? cant see a fonts list. cheers

Hi You will Have a T at the side on your tools box click on that then go onto the drivers side or wherever your wanting the text to go, and draw a box big enough for your writing to fit in. Then if you look at top there is a dropdown box with fonts, just select the font you want and then type away then your done!!! If you want more writing on another part of car just do same thing :thumbs_up::thumbup:

Pic below shows you How to do it and where to change font

Hope this helps

Martin

post-783-1140617489_thumb.jpg

Nice bit of help mart, but thats photoshop i believe. In PSP7, the text tool is an A, and is on the tool bar on the left hand side of the screen. Select it, then click where you want the text to be and a menu will appear where you can type your text, change font, colours and size.

Edited by MoR137

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..