Please Render my 1st skin.

swerve

hi. could you render my 1st skins, which i made with psp7.

i have 3 cars to do, maybe you can do one or all 3.

banger mk2 granada saloon

banger mk3 granada estate

and

scc stock car

hopefully someone can do one for me or all 3. if you can help just let me know which one you can do.

many thanks swerve

and

scc stock car

hopefully someone can do one for me or all 3. if you can help just let me know which one you can do.

many thanks swerve

Hello, i can do the Granada mk2 saloon, its the only 3d file i have out of your requests

send me the paint file and il post up the renders,

please send the skin to

rgdb77@hotmail.com

:checkeredflag: Rikard :checkeredflag:

and

scc stock car

many thanks swerve

Hello, i can do the Granada mk2 saloon, its the only 3d file i have out of your requests

send me the paint file and il post up the renders,

please send the skin to

rgdb77@hotmail.com

cheers, is that the tga file you need? or other?

Here are the renders of the Granada Saloon,

[attachmentid=4975]

Great skin mate :thumbs_up:

[attachmentid=4976]

Thouse are low quality j-pegs, to download these in the higher quality bitmap form, and the others i done download them from here

http://forum.kev149.com/index.php?download=1738

You said you didn't know how to zip things up, you need a program called "winzip" you can download it free here

http://www.download-it-free.com/winzip/

Then, once installed you right click on a folders -> click send to -> compressed (zipped) folder

Then it should create another folder with the contents compressed, and if your using the upload tool on the uk dirt website i find that i can't upload through Firefox, i have to use Microsoft Internet Explorer

If you have any problems or questions just post them up here

I hope you don't mind but i was taking your new Granada for a test drive around 3D Max, i wasn't looking where i was going and somone had left a big block of metle in the way, i didn't see it coming and crashed your pride and joy!

[attachmentid=4977]

post-775-1140957172.jpg

post-775-1140957212.jpg

post-775-1140957294.jpg

Here are the renders of the Granada Saloon,

[attachmentid=4975]

Great skin mate :thumbs_up:

[attachmentid=4976]

Thouse are low quality j-pegs, to download these in the higher quality bitmap form, and the others i done download them from here

http://forum.kev149.com/index.php?download=1738

You said you didn't know how to zip things up, you need a program called "winzip" you can download it free here

http://www.download-it-free.com/winzip/

Then, once installed you right click on a folders -> click send to -> compressed (zipped) folder

Then it should create another folder with the contents compressed, and if your using the upload tool on the uk dirt website i find that i can't upload through Firefox, i have to use Microsoft Internet Explorer

If you have any problems or questions just post them up here

I hope you don't mind but i was taking your new Granada for a test drive around 3D Max, i wasn't looking where i was going and somone had left a big block of metle in the way, i didn't see it coming and crashed your pride and joy!

[attachmentid=4977]

Quality. thanks alot for that mate. they look great

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..