racing

Guest kendo_67

:thumbup: Just wanted to as if there is any other forums where u can race 4 free no subscriptions cheers

Thank god for that-UKDIRT isnt ready for another kendo!!!!

There are a few other racing leagues out there-BWS is the obvious one which races on a sunday evening i believe-there is a BWS section on this forum-from memory i think DavieG is an admin member for it.

There is also the NI League which races on a tuesday evening (8pm start).

Its mainly F2's with generally one support forumla each tuesday.

The website for that is www.attheracin.co.uk

There are also 2 or 3 others mainly, banger league although i couldnt tell u anything about them.

UKDIRT is the biggest and best racing league going with larger grids due to the JOLT servers that we use although due to the cost of these members are asked to pay a SMALL charge of £20 for this season.

For that money you can race Monday-Friday nights in meetings (F2's, F1, Sallons, Hot Rods and Bangers) then practise at the weekend as well for as long as you want.

I read somewhere that if u raced in all meetings in all mods then it costs just 17p per meeting (i think that was about right anyway)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..