My skin for the BWS all Jag meeting

erik

Its a nice skin, well done Erik,

its a shame that when you turn a car white you loose all the detail though

Plus good to see renders of a car than a screen shot

Thanks for those comments. I admit the renders aren't brilliant, but that was the best I could do.

I decided to redo the skin, as I didn't think the various signs stood out enough. However I got a bit carried away and this was the result. Note these renders are to show the car, not to display my rendering skills (or lack thereof.....)

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Its a nice skin, well done Erik,

its a shame that when you turn a car white you loose all the detail though

Plus good to see renders of a car than a screen shot

in order to paint a white skin in psp and keep the body details duplicate the panels that you want to be white then shift+h and turn saturation to zero. it will now be grey. then press shift + b and alter the brightness up or down to whether you want it black or white. cheers, damo.

Hiya i rendered my skin also for bws. Have i improved since last time i posted, and if you think not could you please maybe give few tips on what i need to spend more time on ...

Cheers Martin :thumbup::thumbs_up::thumbup:

Btw nice skin and renders andrew

post-783-1141406480.jpg

post-783-1141406718.jpg

Nice skin and render Martin. You have certainly improved. By all means get better....Just not better than me. Aww too late.

Also, Rikard, nice skin and wheels.

Edited by erik

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..