MK2 road looknig car by tombo :)

Tombo209

Looks the nuts tombo :appl: If you could add the drivers door welded up with burn marks etc..that would look kool, Bit like this one. Give it the hardcore look :thumbup:

[attachmentid=5037]

Alot of mk2's these days have shaggy rear suspension ;) , even my team mates was a lil shaggy :rolleyes:

[attachmentid=5038]

post-200-1141383828_thumb.jpg

post-200-1141384015_thumb.jpg

Edited by Matt 476

Hey where kan i find the wheels at ???, ive got the wheels added to car but havent got any tgas to put over them. i only have revred , would it b possible if some1 kould send me a few.

Thanks in advance martin :thumbup:

Btw Nice renders tombo keep up the good work :thumbup: and Nice car :appl::appl:

Hey where kan i find the wheels at ???, ive got the wheels added to car but havent got any tgas to put over them. i only have revred , would it b possible if some1 kould send me a few.

Check your msn e-mails mate :thumbs_up:

I decided to have ago at this used the welding from matts pics and this is what i came up with..

Just been built after sitting in garage as a restoration project. Doors from a different granny. and broken rear number plate :blink: .. and welded doors and up the front of pillars :scared15:

haha.. Cheers Dazza-289

post-285-1141491647.jpg

post-285-1141491692.jpg

Edited by Dazza_2005

I did do a sierra for bws which was all built, with welding marks, plates off the previous car etc.. etc.., i had a fair few comments of people likeing the the car, which i could find it now :banghead2:

Broken number plate a good touch :thumbup:

Edited by Matt 476

I get what you mean sparky. but when i was sent them i was asked not to send them out unless asked. and im doing the same with tombo. all the hardwork off me showing him how to do things and giving him it all to make life easier.

Sorry for being so picky..

Cheers Dazza-289

I had the somewhat crazy idea of making an SSC skin based on what my mini should look like once ready, and yes, it will have the spongebob:

IPB Image

I had the somewhat crazy idea of making an SSC skin based on what my mini should look like once ready, and yes, it will have the spongebob:

IPB Image

Looking good erik :thumbup:

Real life bangers look good everyone :thumbs_up:

:2: Martin

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..