Free Web photo Albums??

Dazza290

Hi m8

I use Webshots HERE I think you can upload 250 photos max per user name, I have about three user names I think, just sign up to msn mail and create three new email address then you can create three webshot ID's under the these.

The uploading software is good, quick and easy to use....and you get stats each month to show how many have looked at your pictures etc.

Hope it helps m8 :thumbs_up:

Munster.

Thanks for that Muns, signed up to that now, although im pretty sure i found one a few weeks ago that you could store more photos then that, so ill keep looking, and if I do find it I will let you know :thumbs_up:

Also try yahoo albums they have a large amount of storage now, or http://www.webshots.com/ and also try you isp as bluyonder has a good one( http://www.byphotos.com/ ). Not sure if you get that one free or if you have to have blueyonder as an isp but asfar as i'm aware if you buy prints of them they give you more storage(that the byphotos one)

Hope this helps

Edited by Insane Mike

I had a look at my ISP albums (Aol) and whilst they do albums, you cant share them witha link from your website so that everyone can see them (I.e the only way somebody can see them is if you email a certain link).

I have found a site with unlimited storage but that is the problem that is in it, and its not really the thing im after.

http://www.web-a-photo.com - Thats the site, I wondered if someone could check it out for me to see that i havent missed where it says ''Share to the web''.

Off to check out Yahoo photo's, thats who im building my site with (geocities), so thanks for that Mike, hadnt noticed they had a service

Cheers

Dazza

Ok, the Yahoo photo site looks like the exact thing I am after. So i signed in, created a quick album, set it to public and saved.

However when I type the address into another browser, it says that I havent set any of my albums to public so others can see them :rofl: Any ideas what I have done wrong! Surely it cant be that hard..........!!!!

Dazza

Ok, the Yahoo photo site looks like the exact thing I am after. So i signed in, created a quick album, set it to public and saved.

However when I type the address into another browser, it says that I havent set any of my albums to public so others can see them :rofl: Any ideas what I have done wrong! Surely it cant be that hard..........!!!!

Dazza

I use yahoo for maar_photos to me a few attempt to figure out how to link to the albums, but always handy to get someone else on another machine to check and see if they can access it ok. Have a look @ my site link in signature see if that helps any. I have linked to various albums individually.

Club photos has been mention but as andymek and my dad would tell you some times you'll got to look at you photos are not avaialble.

Thanks Mike, think I have got it working now.

The problem came I think when i copied the web address from the Yahoo website, and i copied the full stop on the end of the address aswell. Therefore it wouldnt show up properly, but now I think it is.

Looks like just the thing I wanted aswell :thumbs_up:

Cheers lads

Dazza

Thanks Mike, think I have got it working now.

The problem came I think when i copied the web address from the Yahoo website, and i copied the full stop on the end of the address aswell. Therefore it wouldnt show up properly, but now I think it is.

Looks like just the thing I wanted aswell :thumbs_up:

Cheers lads

Dazza

Glad to be of help :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..