uk dirt sticker deadline

chevy11

A BIG THANK YOU to all who have ordred the stickers so far (you know who you are)

the dead line for ordering the stickers runs out on friday night so if i havent recieved an email by sat morning at the lastest im afraid you will be too late for ordering them. this decision has not come lightly.

the orders i have so far has not been short of dismal. i am in my own little way trying to promote the whole of the ukdirt experience it may not be much but at least its something.i just feel a bit let down by the number of orders i have recieved as there was alot of people saying they would have them and not placed an order . i am investing my own time and money by paying for the stickers to be made up front going by the number of people that wanted them.so as you can understand i will be stuck with a lot of stickers that nobody wants and i would have payed money to get made as i have to order i bulk so i would of lost quite a bit of money.so unless the responce is good then im afraid i will have to cut my losses and stop wasting my time and money and cancel the stickers and i will only send out to those who have already placed an order.

my email if interested is

stuartcurrall1@hotmail.com plz reply before sat morning at latest

thanx for reading

todat is the deadline for the stickers if u require some plz e mail me before the end of the day or you will loose out its today or never how ever after today you will only be able to purchase them from me at f1 meetings altho these will be very limited its first come first served.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..