so whats it like?

danforeman

was just wondering if anyone who races in real life in bangers could tell me what its like, am hoping to do a meetin (probs metros) later on in the year and just basically wondered what it was like when u get onto the track or wha anyone first time racing was like, any tips also wouldnt go a miss either

thanks dan

Scary and fun sums it up pretty well IMO.

I never been one to believe that people dont get a tad nervous when they race.

Good luck, best bit of advice is dont let anyone talk you into doing something you dont fancy doing or anything they havent done.

Build the car best you can, if best anit good enuff dont race simple. Banger racing aint about racing a bucket of poo as some will tell you, it's about a good strong safe car that can hold its own.

On track, Enjoy it, keeps your eyes open, think and dont rush into things.

Cheers

Lakey

i race ministox and have a done a few junior bangers.best advice is go round learne track if u fancy sticking it on some1 do so or if not buil ur convidence up then mayb last race dd or something giv it to some1 or wait untill another time wen u feel more ready for it.

good luck let us no how it gose

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..