Injection. Please help?

sashjag

I have a 2litre Vaxhaull Cavalier SRI, and to race it i need to get rid of the injection. Some people have told me to buy a new lump, maybe a 1.6 on carb, and some other people told me to buy a cavalier carb with insest.??

What is the best thing i can do? And take to mind that i am dumb and never built a banger in my whole lanky life?

TA 332_Sashchav

I have a 2litre Vaxhaull Cavalier SRI, and to race it i need to get rid of the injection. Some people have told me to buy a new lump, maybe a 1.6 on carb, and some other people told me to buy a cavalier carb with insest.??

What is the best thing i can do? And take to mind that i am dumb and never built a banger in my whole lanky life?

TA 332_Sashchav

BURN IT

TA 332_Sashchav

if its for westworld u can use injection sash, but u have to use a low facet fuel pump to run it ect contact ian for more info m8.

Its not the tightness of burberry clothing that reduces your IQ, its the initial willingness to done that chav crap in the first place that does it. :rolleyes:

Please tell me that you dont tuck your tracky bottoms into your socks as well!!!! :banghead2:

There is a great website about a Chav called "Devvo"

Theres videos about his daily life and what he gets up to, they are absolutly Hilarious!

See them here here! warning: videos contains continous foul language, some minor drug abuse, and genral chavvness, but NO videos i have seen contain Violence

[attachmentid=5610]

:2:

post-775-1144759950.jpg

Edited by Rikard

Its not the tightness of burberry clothing that reduces your IQ, its the initial willingness to done that chav crap in the first place that does it. :rolleyes:

Please tell me that you dont tuck your tracky bottoms into your socks as well!!!! :banghead2:

Im affraid i do, one day when u meet me, you will be suprised, a lanky git like me with a fredd perry jumper, rockport jeans, lacoste trainers and aquascutum socks, but if im wearing trackies i will have pringle socks tucked into them or i will tuck in the odd football sock.

:rofl: Sashchav

with a fredd perry jumper, rockport jeans, lacoste trainers and aquascutum socks, but if im wearing trackies i will have pringle socks tucked into them or i will tuck in the odd football sock.

:rofl: Sashchav

Go to the top right of your screen, click the little cross...and never return to this site :042:

:rofl:

well, could you guys please explain what a chav means? (interested cloggy,LOL)

Chav is a derogatory slang term in popular usage throughout the UK. It refers to a subculture stereotype of a person who is uneducated, uncultured and prone to antisocial or immoral behaviour. The label is typically, though not exclusively, applied to teenagers and young adults of white working-class or lower-middle class origin. Chav is used for both sexes, where a male chav is sometimes referred to as a chavster and a female as a chavette.

Hope this helps.

Sashchav_332

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..