Crash log bangers

ABBO

After changing cars and drivers text the game closes down and says

()Panic :cant use wheel_basename "dsrim,no such lod table "dsrim.tab

Doesnt seem to matter how many chassis,skins or text i try.Ithink i could of deleted something but not sure cant find anything.Wheel_basename changes on different chassis :shrug:

Doesnt seem to matter how many chassis,skins or text i try.Ithink i could of deleted something but not sure cant find anything.Wheel_basename changes on different chassis :shrug:

hello

you have types the rong drivers text in if u look at the drivers text of the skin pack look at the wheelbase name it dosent excist

hope this helps

hello

you have types the rong drivers text in if u look at the drivers text of the skin pack look at the wheelbase name it dosent excist

hope this helps

Thanks but have gone down to one car unpainted and it still crashes i still think its because theres something missing

• 2 weeks later...

Make sure you have all patches and car files. Think those wheels belong to the ds hearse or limo so ake sure you have those car files

I have gone back to basics Inow only have one unpainted car "sheerline" and it now says

()Panic :Cant load resourse set "granIIs.car now im confused

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..