Photoshop 7 Problem

Guest Scrapman53

Guest Scrapman53

Hi.

Just wondering if anyone's had the same problem as me with Photoshop 7 after a formatting and a fresh install of Photoshop?

Once it's installed, the first time I start the program up I get the message in the pic attached. Then when I try to paint anything or use a gradient it comes out Grey. I can't get colours to work at all!

I've formatted loads of times over the last 6 years since I've been using Photoshop and never had this problem after re-installing it. I've searched the registry etc for anything related to Photoshop and removed the program properly and fully including the Adobe folder, then reinstalled countless times and still get the same result.

Anyone able to help?

post-60-1144790323.jpg

Hi,

Go to image then mode at top what colour is clicked??

RGB should be clicked to change it just do

Try image >Mode>RGB Colour

When you click on it a little tick should appear next to it

this any help??

Martin

Edited by martwisely

Guest Scrapman53

Thanks Mart. That seems to have done the trick m8.

I should've investigated more myself as I knew it would be something stupid, but just ran out of patience. lol.

Funny how it hasn't done this before after a format and fresh install though. I've done it loads of times???????????? Lol.

:thumbs_up::thumbs_up::thumbs_up::thumbs_up::thumbs_up:

Thanks Mart. That seems to have done the trick m8.

I should've investigated more myself as I knew it would be something stupid, but just ran out of patience. lol.

Funny how it hasn't done this before after a format and fresh install though. I've done it loads of times???????????? Lol.

:thumbs_up::thumbs_up::thumbs_up::thumbs_up::thumbs_up:

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I had this problem when i installed photoshop myself but after looking in the menus i finally found out what was wrong!!!

Pleasure to help :thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..