desktop prob

samson

on my desktop where all my icons are i have a white background been like this for a few weeks now but had no luck fixing it anyone got any ideas ill attach a screenie of my desktop any help is greatly recieved and apprectiated :2:

post-158-1146911346_thumb.jpg

just look around in the settings and appearnce options for desktop and icons, im sure theres a way to put it back :thumbs_up:

hi m8 have u tried going clicking on control panel, then click on appearances and themes,then click on change desktop background on the change desktop background u will see a box for background colour click that to change i hope this works for u :thumbup:

i want my desktop back to the way the icons are as in the desktop pic of pedz as pic attached

You need to set you desktop icons then not to auto arrange, then you can place them where you want.

thats not quite what i meant i mean as in u can see the white background in the first screen shot i posted but u cant see any background colour in the second screen shot of someone elses desktop i posted in the 2nd pic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..