F2's for sale???

chops660

Anyone know of a decent f2 for sale or coming up for sale in the near future?? :thumbs_up:

cheers

Depends on whether you're looking for a decent car or a decent priced car!!!

161's Higman was up for sale recently, complete with a bucket load of spares for around the 3 Grand mark

Scott Jones has a new Randall sitting and I beleive he's selling his current Randall...

Is this yourself thinking of resurecting your stock car career but this time in the opposite direction then?

A car like this is good for starters if you haven't got £3000 or more.

IPB Image

Brisca F2 stock car with spares Ready to race except there is no transponder. Spares include 4/4 diff and 3/9 diff, 6 half shafts, 1 steering rack , 2 bottom front wishbones one for either side, 5 bottom front ball joints, 2 top wishbones, 4 shock absorbers, 8 springs, 2 front hubs, 4 wheels with nearly new tyres , one wheel which is slick but ideal for the dry, 2 alloy rims for the front and one steel rear wheel for the back. Also have spare rose joints wheel studs and wheel nuts.

The car has pop-off steering wheel, Kirky alloy seat, adjustable break byass valve, RS2000 alloy bellhousing, new front cross drilled and groved front disks, nearly new front calipers about 6 months old and 4/1 diff fitted.

There are a few dents in the side rails and bumbers but nothing much. Also the steering column bushes could do with replacing soon.

£900

theres a couple on my site at the moment, plus a transponder also on there I think..

Kev

cheers guys, i have been searching the sites, but there is so many now 'a' days that its hard to keep up with them all... :rofl:

A car like this is good for starters if you haven't got £3000 or more.

IPB Image

Brisca F2 stock car with spares Ready to race except there is no transponder. Spares include 4/4 diff and 3/9 diff, 6 half shafts, 1 steering rack , 2 bottom front wishbones one for either side, 5 bottom front ball joints, 2 top wishbones, 4 shock absorbers, 8 springs, 2 front hubs, 4 wheels with nearly new tyres , one wheel which is slick but ideal for the dry, 2 alloy rims for the front and one steel rear wheel for the back. Also have spare rose joints wheel studs and wheel nuts.

The car has pop-off steering wheel, Kirky alloy seat, adjustable break byass valve, RS2000 alloy bellhousing, new front cross drilled and groved front disks, nearly new front calipers about 6 months old and 4/1 diff fitted.

There are a few dents in the side rails and bumbers but nothing much. Also the steering column bushes could do with replacing soon.

£900

Yip seen that one on ebay the other day. cheers.

I am thinking of spending more, dont want to be to far of the pace.... :rofl::scared15::rofl:

I am thinking of spending more, dont want to be to far of the pace.... :rofl::scared15::rofl:

Could you plz plz plz repanel it in old Stock Body style like yer last Saloon?? :thumbup:

I reckon an 'Orr Thomson' #47 style would be quality :rolleyes:

Could you plz plz plz repanel it in old Stock Body style like yer last Saloon?? :thumbup:

can i wreck it first then repanel it...lmao... :rofl:

what kind of price do u want to buy a car for?

depends on the car. :shrug:

A Fiat Topolina (Spelling !?) body with entry into cab through the roof ...... may not be legal in today's world but certainly made for a different look. :blink:

MMmmm.... good idea... I better get searching... :thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..