crasharam8

Nope m8 ill take the granny if ne think just to kill her off ,

u just reminded me m8 got to nick me grandads cap u wont miss me at crasharama with the hat on lol

:scared15:

and its rubble wanna be actually :rolleyes:

I wouldnt even want to waste a used Granny there, let alone a fresh one :scared15:

:rofl: Surely you cant be dissing the mini-roundabout that is Smeatharpe? :rolleyes:

:rofl:

Was looking at some pictures which Steve has got the other day Crewie, that Kadette you raced which ended up well bent, was Stoneman behind it??

Got a picture of Gus doing Stoneman who is in the back of you,can see your roof fin, but another car is blocking the rest of your motor????

Slightly off topic here, but darren have you had any luck getting any retroish pics from the westcountry? I just havent had time to go over my m8s and scan them in yet. Think ill have to come over and see you this time though daz :042:

Was looking at some pictures which Steve has got the other day Crewie, that Kadette you raced which ended up well bent, was Stoneman behind it??

Got a picture of Gus doing Stoneman who is in the back of you,can see your roof fin, but another car is blocking the rest of your motor????

Geez Daz, Ive been to sleep since then, plenty of times! :rofl: I cant remember TBH, although I thought it was either a 2 door mk4/5 cortina or a starlet that did the damage. :shrug:

Slightly off topic here, but darren have you had any luck getting any retroish pics from the westcountry? I just havent had time to go over my m8s and scan them in yet. Think ill have to come over and see you this time though daz :042:

No worries mate. I have found only 2 real good old pics, both when Smeatharpe was post and wire. I know its not retro but I got my pics back of 3/4/5 years ago which I may set a page up for, surprising how many Cortina's were still be raced back then :o

Geez Daz, Ive been to sleep since then, plenty of times! :rofl: I cant remember TBH, although I thought it was either a 2 door mk4/5 cortina or a starlet that did the damage. :shrug:

:rofl: Crewie, what knocked silly or alcohol induced :thumbs_up:

Steve has answered for me anyway!

:rofl: Crewie, what knocked silly or alcohol induced :thumbs_up:

Hey, I dont need to be knocked to be silly!

And the alcoholism has only been in the past few years. :rolleyes:

God knows why Stoneman went for my car, I mean it wasnt like I was limping round the track with a car that was missing and farting or something. :blink:

lo si u gonna come and say hello ill be there wid dazza i spect.

or are u shy? :scared15:

I'll come and say hi m8 once I've got my ice-cream :thumbup:

Might bit of a wait steve :rofl: , i prob pop along so to satisfy Flyinsi urge for a icecream but doing wednesday there first.

How many bangers are gonna be there? sounds like a big meeting

Theres about 70 odd booked in at the moment. Shame they are ruining a good open banger meet by holding, YAWWNNN, F2's at the same time. :shrug: Surely SSC's wouldve been a better idea.

Suppose it couldve been worsethough, couldve been those poxy stock rod things.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..