crasharam8

It is now on 74 cars

ouch :o

81 CARS NOW also Steve i would hazard a guess that you will be working with Team Mental (as it says on your signature) but does that mean that you and pikey vs the bears,Team mental and Pikeys vs Posh Wash? ;)

It is now on 74 cars

ouch :o

81 CARS NOW also Steve i would hazard a guess that you will be working with Team Mental (as it says on your signature) but does that mean that you and pikey vs the bears,Team mental and Pikeys vs Posh Wash? ;)

I think the Team Mental thing is only online mate :thumbs_up:

My sig is similar

Hi all Just thought id say so there was no assumptions made at a later date that im not doing crasharama due to the fact of having a busy scedual this week and i would only be able to go on a trailor wich if u go to bangers nowdays u will no is pretty pointless.

cheers

steve :thumbs_up:

David can i meet up with you at Crasharama please as i have something to tell you before everyone gets jelous? I am the one taking pictures with RYANO on the back of his jacket

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..