NTL anyone?

kendo912

Sorry to ask a question which i know others have raised similar ones but due to my warping probs with my wireless connection at my house (which is shared with 2 others), i am considering getting anther broadband connection. Unfortunately it'll have to be with NTL as i dont have a bt line-my question is that due to finances i can only realistically afford the 300k broadband speed, should this be ok for racing in the ftwooz? as i seem to have exhausted most avenues for my 1.5 mb shared connection and i still warp! banghead2.gif

It'd be nice to know if anyone else uses a similar broadband connection (particulally on NTL) b4 i order the sodding thing!

Hi kendo,

I was on dial up with NTl and had loads of warp so as i can only use NTL in my area i decided to swap to BB since then i have had no warp the internet never goes down and had no probs so if it was me id say go 4 it

BTW im on 300k as well cant remember a time ive warped but i mainlt do F1 but cant see that F2 will me must diff.

I'm on ntl 600k (or whatever that is now) bb and had no problems at all. Raced all 2003 on the 150k (300k as was) bb and that was fine as well.

I know people who have horror stories to tell about ntl customer services, and I've had problems at other houses but since moving here they have been excellent.

cheers 4 the replies baz and bathyboy.

i've got a 750k ntl bband on order so it should be with me with 2 wks so i should never warp again once that is with me! thumbup.gif

in addition to that, i know that there is anther message going round this forum regards 2 free upgrades and from being on the phone 2 ntl on various occasions they have advised me that anyone on 750k bband should be upgraded to a 2meg connection within a few months and any1 on 1.5 meg connection is being upgraded to a 3meg connection for free! appl.gif

• 2 months later...

042.gif  I have just got off the phone after upgrading my TV package coz the kids and mrs wanted the movies (so got the sports for me lol) and they just did a free upgrade to 2 meg  thumbup.gif

Bit like bathy, had the odd problem with them, but over i reckon the make BT scared15.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..