Photo editing

Frits392

Hello,

I want to make from a standard photo, a photo like this (without background stuff):

IPB Image

I want to do it with this photo (and then use the same, dark blue, collour as background and a small black line around the car):

http://www.pixagogo.com/photos/albums/Phot...DgavthM8TcADJCO

Who can help me out? I have psp7

Thanks, Frits

Edited by Frits392

Hi

Something like this???

I know it not perfect but a rough idea.

If it is i would easily do a few screenshots on how to do it.

[attachmentid=6293]

Martin :unsure::unsure:

post-783-1147798788.jpg

Edited by martwisely

Thanks martwisely and binny :thumbs_up: , martwisely, your closer to what i ment then binny though (i still like the first attempt binny, i couldn't do that, it must have taken you ages to get it as good as this), it's looking good, although like u said it's not perfect, but it comes close!! If you can help me further it would be much apreciated :thumbup:

Edited by Frits392

Here you go :thumbup:

[attachmentid=6303]

Hopefully it helps you. Any other thing you would like to know just ask and ill try my best to help.

woops its gone smalll just click on it and it will enlarge.

If you have problems viewing it PM me your email address and i will send the tutorial to you.

Martin :thumbup:

post-783-1147866129_thumb.jpg

Edited by martwisely

Wouldnt let me edit previous post ill try and get it bigger and post it up again if not i will pm you or u can pm me.

Martin

post-783-1147866706_thumb.jpg

Edited by martwisely

I had a little go at it and came up with the following.

I don't think the black or light blue outline around the car looks good.

I have come up with a slithly different idea where the dust being is being kicked up behind the car. It makes the pictures less stationary and reveales more of the action.

Just choose which one is best.

Dragon

post-96-1147937683.jpg

post-96-1147937689.jpg

post-96-1147937695.jpg

post-96-1147937702.jpg

post-96-1147937708.jpg

Many, many thanks Dragon :appl: the 3rd picture is fantastic :thumbs_up: may i use ur work for our website, or do i have to do it myself?

And thanks for working that out for me martwisely, but i only have psp7 like i said :scared15: , will try to get photoshop though.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..