Arlington or Arena Essex?

Rikard

Hello,

On the next Bank holiday Monday both Arlington and Arena Essex are running conflicting meetings and i dunno what one to go to.

Arlington is running - Lightning Rods, Stock Cars & National Bangers - Small Vans.

and Arena is running - PRI Banger Team Championship Q\R 3, Superbangers & 1300 Stock Cars Supreme Q\R 2

(taken from their websites)

Im only really in it for the bangers so what do i choose? the small bangers at Arlington or the Team Meet at Arena? iv only been to one Arena meet so not sure on reguler turn outs, how many bangers do u recon will show for the arena team meet? and what meeting would you recomend. Also i have never seen "Super Bangers" so that should be interesting, whats the normal turn out for them?

any replys will be great as im totaly stuck in the middle :blink:

cheers :king:

Hello,

On the next Bank holiday Monday both Arlington and Arena Essex are running conflicting meetings and i dunno what one to go to.

Arlington is running - Lightning Rods, Stock Cars & National Bangers - Small Vans.

and Arena is running - PRI Banger Team Championship Q\R 3, Superbangers & 1300 Stock Cars Supreme Q\R 2

(taken from their websites)

Im only really in it for the bangers so what do i choose? the small bangers at Arlington or the Team Meet at Arena? iv only been to one Arena meet so not sure on reguler turn outs, how many bangers do u recon will show for the arena team meet? and what meeting would you recomend. Also i have never seen "Super Bangers" so that should be interesting, whats the normal turn out for them?

any replys will be great as im totaly stuck in the middle :blink:

cheers :king:

i would say arena only wrnt once but i would go arena

Guest Trash

Arena 100%.

The team rounds usually are the pick of the best meetings at PRI...dont get too excited by the SuperBangers though, Super they aint.

Small vans are never that exciting, they don't bend very much and the appeal with the big vans is the weird stuff falling apart, the small vans doesn't have that factor.

Arena all the way out of those two meets but Smeatharpe will be better!!

Arena essex might have slightly better racing but arlington's slighty nicer day out, on balance i'd go arena

Arena!

With the team wars going on theres bound to be loads of well wrecked cars, with about 3 Gladiator teams and the Bad Company/Cream Team!

Superbangers are..... erm no comment

and the 1300s probably not as good as spedeworth but ill be in the wall a few times I reckon :thumbup:

Edited by Knobby

• 11 months later...

arena for me I'll be there later in year for f2 world final :thumbup:

Im only really in it for the bangers so what do i choose? the small bangers at Arlington or the Team Meet at Arena? iv only been to one Arena meet so not sure on reguler turn outs, how many bangers do u recon will show for the arena team meet? and what meeting would you recomend. Also i have never seen "Super Bangers"...........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:eusa_think: Well m8 seems small vans might be chaos if there are enough but there again if you`ve not seen Super Bangers nows your chance and Banger Teams are usually good.

Plus rumour has it Arena might not be there after a couple of seasons ( another huge shopping centre, just what we need) besides you can do Arlington any time.

:coffee: Something to think about

By the way, this thread is one years old lol, i think Rikards made up his mind by now! lool

Thats right :rofl:

If I remember correctly I went to Essex in the end :thumbs_up:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:blush: Doh....I thought my computer was running slow......lol

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..