Renders

erik

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Renders I did for Martwisely, of an F2 skin he painted. (Sorry they aren't the greatest but I was struggling with the track scene etc)...

[attachmentid=13295]

[attachmentid=13296]

post-718-1170791037.png

post-718-1170791136.png

They look spot on to me :thumbup:

Heres one of my car for the BWS "Americano Mini Series", I tried to make it look like it was snowing (using Photoshop)...

[attachmentid=13299]

post-718-1170795151.png

Renders I did for Martwisely, of an F2 skin he painted. (Sorry they aren't the greatest but I was struggling with the track scene etc)...

[attachmentid=13295]

[attachmentid=13296]

Cheers Erik :thumbup: Nice Render and Scene

Comments on the skin also please :thumbup:

Edited by martwisely

nice renders erik and rodder

but erik second pic is front wheel bigger then back one

The wheels were too big initially but I didn't realise this until they were on the car so I had to scale them down individually, thats why they're slightly different.

Nice work Rodder :thumbup:

[attachmentid=13295]

[attachmentid=13296]

Those renders are your best yet of an F2 IMO Erik, well done. The skin is based on Robbie Dawson's F2 if I I'm not mistaken?.....Maybe make the signs on it a bit more like in the car in the screenshots below :shrug:

post-908-1170955387_thumb.jpg

[attachmentid=13295]

[attachmentid=13296]

Those renders are your best yet of an F2 IMO Erik, well done. The skin is based on Robbie Dawson's F2 if I I'm not mistaken?.....Maybe make the signs on it a bit more like in the car in the screenshots below :shrug:

This is only for offline use as i stated.. but thanks for the comments :thumbs_up: and the colours were based on robbies f2 and also i used the Picture from the bonnet. But Rest was what i wanted it to look like.

IMO i think this is the best f2 i have painted so far.

Mart :thumbup:

Edited by martwisely

A few renders of my BWS trikemobile...

[attachmentid=13537]

[attachmentid=13538]

Oops...

[attachmentid=13539]

post-718-1171482104.png

post-718-1171482533.png

post-718-1171482673.png

Edited by erik

A few renders of my BWS trikemobile...

Can you save the files as jpeg in future, one of your pictures is 1.2mb and thats just one!!! takes ages to load and will just slow the forum.

:thumbs_up: