Renders

erik

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi all im new to 3d max and i have dun a few renders take a look and plz tell me if sumthing im not doing or sum i can do betta... all of these i painted aswell... this 1st one is the 1st render i dun...

and this one is one i raced in a free leauge

post-46-1166929991.jpg

post-46-1166930110.jpg

Edited by kevinmcqueen

Chuk. my opinion is that if you zoomed in it would showm ore deatil of cars and if u dragged the tgas on track and track scnere so its not blank?. good try :thumbs_up:

And ive got a problem with nicks cargo hiab, when i drag the HIAB tga onto the crane it goes on, but when i do the next section of the crain it goes on but leeves the other one grey, when i render it its come up like this, any ideas lads?

Chuk. my opinion is that if you zoomed in it would showm ore deatil of cars and if u dragged the tgas on track and track scnere so its not blank?. good try :thumbs_up:

And ive got a problem with nicks cargo hiab, when i drag the HIAB tga onto the crane it goes on, but when i do the next section of the crain it goes on but leeves the other one grey, when i render it its come up like this, any ideas lads?

post-853-1167175250.jpg

:rofl: Tadsi like the link HERE Contains slight nuderty....[/url]

naughty tombo, i can appreciate the female form without followin a link here.... :3::3:

Edited by bathyboy81

hello all again here is a skin i painted and renderd of MR ASS limo for a HMC fewwwwwwww years bk.... i did also try a damaged render to wiv a messy paint so it looks like its been raced.

[attachmentid=12420]

[attachmentid=12421]

[attachmentid=12422]

post-46-1167443368.jpg

post-46-1167443445.jpg

post-46-1167443490.jpg

hello all again here is a skin i painted and renderd of MR ASS limo for a HMC fewwwwwwww years bk.... i did also try a damaged render to wiv a messy paint so it looks like its been raced.

The damage renders look great, although you might want to put in a 'floor' :thumbup:

Edited by erik