Renders

erik

I thought I'd try something different.... (and I know the front wheel isn't exactly right)

[attachmentid=10528]

Whys there a little clean bit at the back of the roof at corner :3::scared15:

Perhaps he's just started cleaning the crap off it?

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I thought I'd try something different.... (and I know the front wheel isn't exactly right)

[attachmentid=10528]

Whys there a little clean bit at the back of the roof at corner :3::scared15:

Perhaps he's just started cleaning the crap off it?

Nah, I'm too lazy.

Nice scene :thumbup:

Heres my latest render, of my P4 for rocky/cannard's league, I know the hiab's positioning isn't quite right but I was struggling with the IK so I had to move it manually as best I could. Also, I know the ratchet straps aren't exactly a work of art.

[attachmentid=10837]

post-718-1162499163.png

Nice scene :thumbup:

Heres my latest render, of my P4 for rocky/cannard's league, I know the hiab's positioning isn't quite right but I was struggling with the IK so I had to move it manually as best I could. Also, I know the ratchet straps aren't exactly a work of art.

[attachmentid=10837]

Why are u not using Banger wheels :shrug:

Edited by martwisely

Don't have banger wheels at the moment, I remember Rikard sent me some in PM a while back, I will download them again shortly.

Hiya Erik,

If its not too much trouble could you send me those wheels please? I would like to have a play with them in my renders if you dont mind :thumbup:

Cheers

CC

Don't have banger wheels at the moment, I remember Rikard sent me some in PM a while back, I will download them again shortly.

Hiya Erik,

If its not too much trouble could you send me those wheels please? I would like to have a play with them in my renders if you dont mind :thumbup:

Cheers

CC

I would easily send you the wheels, but I might not be able to do so until Sunday as I only have them on my own computer, and it could be Sunday before I can get back on it. If you can wait till then, I will send them, if not, ask around, I'm sure someone else can help :thumbup:

Edited by erik

Hiya Erik,

Cheers

CC

I would easily send you the wheels, but I might not be able to do so until Sunday as I only have them on my own computer, and it could be Sunday before I can get back on it. If you can wait till then, I will send them, if not, ask around, I'm sure someone else can help :thumbup:

Cheers Erik, no rush :thumbs_up:

No problem. By the way, I didn't make them and don't claim to have done so.

Think he knows that... ur not that talented ;):scared15:

:rofl:

I just said that to protect myself incase the original maker had a go at me for posting them up.

Heres a few renders of my Cecil car for the Winter league :thumbup:

[attachmentid=10994]

And heres the bonnet art, the bonnet may look familiar to those who went to Firecracker! ;)

[attachmentid=10995]

:2:

hi rikard

im painting the cecil rolls skin can you give me some pics i dont got them form the hood

hi rikard

im painting the cecil rolls skin can you give me some pics i dont got them form the hood

I didn't take them myself, i got them from Banger Photos.com, heres a link to the gallery i used..... http://www.bangerphotos.com/BangerPhotosGallery.php?id=1176

This is the picture i got the bonnet from and my render was based on..

[attachmentid=11002]

post-775-1163002789.jpg