Renders

erik

Here's my car for TNB this week....

[attachmentid=16989]

It dawned on me when I was preparing the Westy...what will I race on Monday? Luckily I managed to get a hold of Mk1 Granada which I saw in a field, it's a bit mouldy but it'll do....

[attachmentid=16990]

post-718-1183298327.jpg

post-718-1183298473.jpg

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey erik, i thought my daughters jag xjs doorplate was missing from my yard :rofl: . Then i go to your yard and there it is on your moldy mk1 grannie.

Fetch it back straight or i want a new one :thumbup:

Good renders.

Headbanger

Hey erik, i thought my daughters jag xjs doorplate was missing from my yard :rofl: . Then i go to your yard and there it is on your moldy mk1 grannie.

Fetch it back straight or i want a new one :thumbup:

Good renders.

Headbanger

Sorry about nicking the door plate, I'll get a new one couriered to you lol.

Cheers for the compliment about the tenders though :thumbup:

Erik try having a silver car with not as much mould on it, good idea with the green tho :thumbs_up:

Thanks, I'll try that at some point :thumbup:

had another play with rendering my car for thursday at www.tnbangers.co.uk pre70 meeting :thumbup: pic from tim&alex .com from 2004 as you can see jay tonkins raced it once allready not taht u can tell lol,yes i noticed the rear wheel is wrong one to the others

post-451-1183504722.jpg

post-451-1183504732.jpg

post-451-1183504760.jpg

Edited by jamesy

had another play with rendering my car for thursday at www.tnbangers.co.uk pre70 meeting :thumbup: pic from tim&alex .com from 2004 as you can see jay tonkins raced it once allready not taht u can tell lol,yes i noticed the rear wheel is wrong one to the others

ended up being raced at Wimbledon world final, later in the year.

lol i do zarky as i put them in game :king:

jamesy only one thing wrong with that render and thats it needs chrome rostyles as the same with people putting them wheels on p5's they just don't suit, but nice renders :thumbs_up:

lol i do zarky as i put them in game :king:

jamesy only one thing wrong with that render and thats it needs chrome rostyles as the same with people putting them wheels on p5's they just don't suit, but nice renders :thumbs_up:

i put them on there cause they look good m8,personal choice i guess :thumbup:

yeah I have to agree with grant very nice renders :thumbup: