• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what ever the case its still a bloody good render :appl:

Guess u dont need me to finish the one iwas doing for u then :shrug:

wld have been nice to let me know that u asked someone else.

Nice skin tho...

Edited by martwisely

Thats prob my fault as well mate. As he asked a while back and i said " I will ave a go at them sometime, But when i dont know" As got to many things going on at the minute. Then i managed to get time(sooner than i thought) to ave a crack at it. So sorry on that behalf :scared15:

right 6/7+ plus months ago I did some track scenes similar and so did Tilly so #741 neither of us put a copyright law on it so knobby's was far from one of the first and never will be, and untill you can prove me wrong go swivvel! Because knobby's wasn't one of the first and never will be just scroll through all these render pages and argue your'e point again! Rodder's is a good render apart from leaning the wrong way it's one of the best and so was Knobby's there all good but #741 when you make a render and someone copy's it moan, cause it's acctually nice to know you started a trend so thank you and good night! Knobby's and rodder's look the part just a shame people who know nothing think they know hmm well everything!

cheers

right 6/7+ plus months ago I did some track scenes similar and so did Tilly so #741 neither of us put a copyright law on it so knobby's was far from one of the first and never will be, and untill you can prove me wrong go swivvel! Because knobby's wasn't one of the first and never will be just scroll through all these render pages and argue your'e point again! Rodder's is a good render apart from leaning the wrong way it's one of the best and so was Knobby's there all good but #741 when you make a render and someone copy's it moan, cause it's acctually nice to know you started a trend so thank you and good night! Knobby's and rodder's look the part just a shame people who know nothing think they know hmm well everything!

cheers

callum i was just statein the obvious that one person does one then sumone copys almost identical on another forum days after is bit sad i can say i have made renders and will not post them up and about me knowing nothing haha what ya like i int argueing as ill talk to you soon lmao you will be surprised good day :2::thumbup: