Renders

erik

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well i'm on a sort of roadtrip..Fleet thurs,Nitten friday,then elsewhere to get a roof for my a35, then i'm getting Ashley Riley to weld my Caprice estate for another meeting. I went a wee OTT on the straps but at least the cars stay on and who cares if the lorrys overweight....not as if anyones going to notice it.(Oh the Caprice is Rodderwood signs before he comes on here and has a go at me for claiming it as my work as it isnt, and thanks TADS for the street scene, even though i messed the wall up)

[attachmentid=20065]

post-665-1192059747.jpg

looks good

though the scale of the cars could be a bit larger

Its a very large hiab, stretched the bed so they would all fit and increased the cab size to make it look a bit more realistic, Thanks for the kind comments people

I went a wee OTT on the straps but at least the cars stay on and who cares if the lorrys overweight

I woulda suggested putting the straps over the cars and lashing them to the lorry, not the car underneath, cool render anyway. :thumbup: