Renders

erik

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Drumbstick that F1 of Frankie Wainman JNR Is quality i know what every little detail is like on the wainman cars as dad is good friends with them and we often go up to their farm oh and on the Wainman Jnr Skin what font is the signs? if its a decal could u please send me it or anyone who has it? :2:

Drumbstick that F1 of Frankie Wainman JNR Is quality i know what every little detail is like on the wainman cars as dad is good friends with them and we often go up to their farm oh and on the Wainman Jnr Skin what font is the signs? if its a decal could u please send me it or anyone who has it? :2:

Glad you like it mate, the skin is included as std inthe rFactor mod so you will need o track down whoever painted it.

Been Practising Damage renders :rolleyes:

comments welcome lol :scared15:

[attachmentid=22000] [attachmentid=22001][attachmentid=22002]

post-2374-1199790364.jpg

post-2374-1199790376.jpg

post-2374-1199790561.jpg

Edited by andy2oo7

Glad you like it mate, the skin is included as std inthe rFactor mod so you will need o track down whoever painted it.

gd dmage renders m8

nice car :thumbup:

good render as well

Well... i got 3Ds a few days ago and i got a grandstand and a crown hearse lol. So i did what i could with it, but if anybody would send me anything else or give me some tips it would be great ;)

My first attempt...

post-3893-1201088506.jpg

Edited by gordy471