• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

first attempt :) comments welcome

excelent first attempt m8,

see with the tailer, you have to make both side visible (or reverse the visible side) :shrug: (somthing like that) in order to make it look solid, i cant remember how to do this..... :banghead2: but I'm sure someone can enlighten you.

cheers

first attempt :) comments welcome

excelent first attempt m8,

see with the tailer, you have to make both side visible (or reverse the visible side) :shrug: (somthing like that) in order to make it look solid, i cant remember how to do this..... :banghead2: but I'm sure someone can enlighten you.

cheers

Think ive managed it but dunno how i done it lol but here it is 2nd attempt :) comments plz lads

and cheers again chops for the trailer

post-5237-1205534635_thumb.jpg

rofl jamesy!

was speedys saying not "had to be done" ?

useful comments please :3::188:

who gives u the right to complain about that. its not your skin or car so why you getting all worked up about it. It is a useful comment saying that the saying might be different.

rant over

rofl jamesy!

who gives u the right to complain about that. its not your skin or car so why you getting all worked up about it. It is a useful comment saying that the saying might be different.

rant over

the top bit"rofl jamesy" was about my car :3:

rofl jamesy!

rant over

the top bit"rofl jamesy" was about my car :3:

Well look at :rofl: Why dont you spend sometime on it :rolleyes: And if then you fail like me then why dont you ask nicely for the assistant of a skinpainter :rolleyes:

Ok, well Fin plate looks bland :coffee: Erm wheels are huge and 5 stud and jaguar rims :scared15: there's to much on it.. Most of the decals on it you probably don't know what there for So lose the decals.. Try using fonts and variations of fonts and colours? And then bring details through them..

www.dafont.com

cheers

stress

jamie i'm not the best at painting skins but i'm not the worst,can u honestly say that your skin looks gd m8? if your honest with ur self? lest decals better sizing etc will go a long way m8

not a render but heres my tnb car 4 nx week

IPB Image

IPB Image

Edited by jamesy

jamie i'm not the best at painting skins but i'm not the worst,can u honestly say that your skin looks gd m8? if your honest with ur self? lest decals better sizing etc will go a long way m8

never said you were bad and i now know that from all the tips that have been hinted to make my decals smaller and try to make my own :thumbs_up:

so beware, more cars, less decals :rofl: