Renders

erik

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

just now fresh out the workshop..! and now off to bed....

Ryan129! new World Champion Saloon!

You've painted alot of skins in a short space of time, well done, but IMHO they're decidingly average and not very impressive, not much variety, all the same.

Martin ;)

You've painted alot of skins in a short space of time, well done, but IMHO they're decidingly average and not very impressive, not much variety, all the same.

Martin ;)

Actully martin i have been working on some of them for quite awhile lol.... and i think they were ok lol.. but obv if people wanna keep slagging them off fine by me!

Cheers!

Martin ;)

Actully martin i have been working on some of them for quite awhile lol.... and i think they were ok lol.. but obv if people wanna keep slagging them off fine by me!

Cheers!

Think martin meant it as in constructive critisisum.

Leech, before you jump to conclusions you must read it over a few times before posting something that someone didn't mean.

I am another one that is going to agree with what Martin said and your skins are great, but sometimes try changing the design and the font of them and that will make them look 100% better. Also it will make people post more comments about your skins because its different each time.

Martin ;)

Cheers!

You! Over! Use! Exclamation! Marks! Just! As! Much! As! You! Over! Use! The! LHF! Convecta! Font!

Martin!

Martin ;)

Cheers!

You! Over! Use! Exclamation! Marks! Just! As! Much! As! You! Over! Use! The! LHF! Convecta! Font!

Martin!

:icon_funny: pmsl

Edited by gary17

well tbh there my skins and i dont reli care what you like think of them anymore i just wont post any of them this time and keep them to my self... not really my fault i can not aford nice new font like you lot is it!

PS Martin i done any spelling mistakes on my skins or anythin?

Edited by LittleLeech774

well tbh there my skins and i dont reli care what you like think of them anymore i just wont post any of them this time and keep them to my self... not really my fault i can not aford nice new font like you lot is it!

PS Martin i done any spelling mistakes on my skins or anythin?

"i just wont post any of them this time and keep them to my self"

Excellent.

"not really my fault i can not aford nice new font like you lot is it!"

Spot the exclamation mark.

"PS Martin i done any spelling mistakes on my skins or anythin?"

Not from what I can see.

P.S. Craig there are a few spelling mistakes in your actual posts though.

Maritn

Fonts don't cost money, look on the bleedin internet, plenty sites out there to choose from. If you don't want any constructive criticism on any of you're skins then why the hell are you posting them? You just want someone to come along and go , 'nice skin' you get a wee tingly feeling and gain absolutely nothing from it. On that saloon skin, what's that rip on the bonnet for, adds nothing to the signs around it and just looks silly.

cheers

sparky

post-103-1220825211.jpg