Renders

erik

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here is my new F2 after winning the F2 european championship on ATR.

Thanks to Bigguns for the skin and render :appl:

Did you get it for half price walker :thumbup:

Naw I paid full price ya cheeky git :thumbup:

Anyway you must be tight we don't see you at cowdie :rolleyes::rofl:

My New F1 Shale:

:thumbup: Comments Please :thumbup:

Not a bad skin but can i ask why have you used most of demonstones signs ( i know they are posted on here to be used ) but then to top it all off you've used his name graffix on your roof fin lol.!! i know your probably new to this skin painting stuff but why not try making things i started off crap and now i can just think of stuff off top of me head that looks good.. ill post pics up soon of my new rfactor f1

My New F1 Shale:

:thumbup: Comments Please :thumbup:

Not a bad skin but can i ask why have you used most of demonstones signs ( i know they are posted on here to be used ) but then to top it all off you've used his name graffix on your roof fin lol.!! i know your probably new to this skin painting stuff but why not try making things i started off crap and now i can just think of stuff off top of me head that looks good.. ill post pics up soon of my new rfactor f1

Hi Mate,

I Havnt got any decent fonts to make my decals, and most of them turn out rubbish that i do make :(