erik

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

love the ricki finney skin :)

(if any1 has photo's of willy's b.o.b.07 i think he used avolvo saloon followed in a gong gang car on turn 1) car it would be apprieciated trying do a skin of his car but cant get a good angle of from anything but passenger side ..

Edited by munch264

got bored so took her out for a spin round lynn lol. My first ever action scene so be nice lol,what use think ;)

looks good for a first attempt (Y)

btu i think the dirt/dust ruins it a little bit becasue to much there imo..

other than that looks great,

(im not a expert so it might not be the best advice ) lol

cheers Ash

got bored so took her out for a spin round lynn lol. My first ever action scene so be nice lol,what use think ;)

Good attempt but heres the few constructive critiscms...

To achieve the shaddow correctly, it should be a hard shaddow that follows the shape of the car underneath, the blur makes it look like its above the ground from a distance, If you use your line tool to mark out the shaddow outline then go into with the fill bucket you can achieve a perfect shaddow, Remember to use another layer as you may need to edit the lines slightly and or chance opacity of the shaddow, if your skillfull enough you can create a 2 tone opacity, to create the authentic shaddow look.

It will take a while to get perspective right but once correct it should look perfect, add a small bit of blur or go back into the shaddow with the eraser to give it the final shaddow look like below. If needed for those defined shaddows change the opacity of your guideline and erase some of your guidelines, the idea is the lightest part of the shaddow shouldnt have the guidline line, as the light breaks up the shaddow.

A tad slight dust, the front should be just above the front wheel and going backwards, while the back wheels should kick it a bit further up, as this is where the power is coming from, think of it as the more power, the more dust is picked up the less power the less dust, so hence front wheel shouldnt have too much dust coming from it at all.