Renders

erik

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

their bangers are tamer than rookie bangers, and that says alot.

cheers

sparky

They aren't. I saw rookie bangers in Yarmouth, and there was more contact in the first 3 laps at Crimond than there was in a whole race at Yarmouth.

I was up at crimond and they all rod and look surprised if they crash.

cheers

sparky

You sure that wasn't the Hot Saloons you were watching?

nice renders cal....contructive critism here if i spelt that rite propa didnt but on the moving imagefor the wheels if u give them a radial blur before the render then put them on ur moddel render it then do ur motion blur the wheels will look better and if u adjust the angle of the blur to become more of were the car is goin other than that top stuff :thumbup::thumbup:

Same tips as I gave you then Tilly lol.Render looks nice and clean there Calum, motion blur is going in the wrong direction but oh well. Just some touching up around the car to take away the extra car at both sides. Other than that it looks very nice.

cheers

sparky

Coming to a track near you.... :scared15:

[attachmentid=7957]

[attachmentid=7958][attachmentid=7959]

Nice skin Rikard, that must have taken ages.

nice skin rikard and nice Ministock skin :thumbup:

Did you paint it?

yeah i painted it, the teeth took about 2 hours and im still not happy with them but its the best i could get them with out spending hours and hours, the rest of the car didn't take too long, you can do some nice effects in Photoshop :thumbs_up:

nice skin rikard and nice Ministock skin :thumbup:

Did you paint it?

yeah i painted it, the teeth took about 2 hours and im still not happy with them but its the best i could get them with out spending hours and hours, the rest of the car didn't take too long, you can do some nice effects in Photoshop :thumbs_up:

i was actually askin sparky that question :scared15: lol.

Sorry if i confused u.

Martin

That for the munster truck game??

maybe lower back a bit so it looks like a f2...

What are Munster trucks? He has his OWN game now has he?