Renders

erik

It has become clear to me that no-one seems to know what was causing the problem I had with 3ds Max 7 and having tired of waiting, I installed 3ds Max 8 today and have done the following renders of my U2l car (the skin was kinda rushed...well not so much rushed as "och I can't be bothered...");

IPB Image

IPB Image

Also, my first attempt at a damage render.....

IPB Image

Erik whats 'och I can't be bothered...' :rofl:

Shouldnt it be ' Oh i can't be Bothered'

Sorry just being abit childish like you Normally are! :banghead2:

Edited by Dazza_2005

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It has become clear to me that no-one seems to know what was causing the problem I had with 3ds Max 7 and having tired of waiting, I installed 3ds Max 8 today and have done the following renders of my U2l car (the skin was kinda rushed...well not so much rushed as "och I can't be bothered...");

IPB Image

IPB Image

Also, my first attempt at a damage render.....

IPB Image

Erik whats 'och I can't be bothered...' :rofl:

Shouldnt it be ' Oh i can't be Bothered'

Sorry just being abit childish like you Normally are! :banghead2:

Nah mate, it should be "Och I can't be bothered..."

Renders of my Anglia for Martin's league (that's what an Anglia is supposed to look like);

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

I tried to make the arches look like they were welded on.......

IPB Image

Sorry about the small pictures, Imageshack was incredibly slow, so I had to use "Photobucket".

Edited by erik

skin looks good and so do the renders! :thumbup:

Thanks (sorry about copying your grille badge idea) :thumbup:

And here are the full size pictures....

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Sorry about the small pictures, Imageshack was incredibly slow, so I had to use "Photobucket".

Then why not just upload the pictures to the forum direct; it's not that hard?

Doing what you are doing slows the forum down by taking ages to load the pictures.

Doing what you are doing slows the forum down by taking ages to load the pictures.

Now you tell me.....

Now you tell me.....

its not hard to look

render is rubbish only a quick 1 to test the skin but i thought id do a skin on me mini this is what ive got so far

Just wondered : does your ministock model when you render it, also does have such a strange roof (some places it's black allthough it's painted another colour)?

if not ; can you send me your ministock/orcstock 3d file(s) ??

cheers

Frank