Renders

erik

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yo ppl i have had a blast at rendering again and in the middel of making new scene more work to be done on it as u see in pics no real wall and someone has put a lamp post outside someones fron door.... thanks to nickm for the lamp post models :)

and one i done for dmond

[attachmentid=19493]

[attachmentid=19494]

[attachmentid=19495]

[attachmentid=19496]

post-46-1190627641.jpg

post-46-1190627650.jpg

post-46-1190627660.jpg

post-46-1190627748.jpg

well here is my new car for next season or new pack maybe before end of the season . cheers to tosh for painting it and dazza 289 for rendering it .

cheers guys :thumbup:

post-1142-1190646281_thumb.jpg

post-1142-1190646306_thumb.jpg

looks good marty and heres another pic I got sent . cheers dazza for the renders they look good :thumbup:

post-1142-1190647673.jpg

Looks good Dazza, Tosh. Tosh sent me this today, didn't know he had done it, just a quick skin he says he didn't try hard on it etc lol...Dazza did render...the Allen Cooper helmet is awesome lol...

that is awesome like.

can anybody tell me how you do that effect on the numbers. is it a decal sheet or a filter tool?

thanks

I did the numbers, Tosh was trying em out to see what they looked like on the Randall06 chassis, thats how the whole thing came about. To do them you need a picture of vinyl and then you need to save it in photoshop in the ".PAT" format(from memory!)then add it to your Adobe>Adobe Photoshop Elements 3.0(the version you use to paint with)>Presents>Patterns. If that doesn't work then the bit about saving it in the ".PAT" format is wrong lol, it was a long time ago since I did it.

You could also do the numbers by opening the pic in Photoshop, then go to Edit (along the top) then 'Define Pattern'. Once you've done this, it will let you select it as a 'Pattern Overlay' :thumbup:

A couple of renders of a car I done for Haggis....

[attachmentid=19543]

[attachmentid=19544]

post-3114-1190757659.jpg

post-3114-1190757679.jpg

amazing render rodder

very realistic physics :appl: