OUTLAWSERIES REMINDER

Joker175

Lo lads.

After Brands today i thought i would post early for next week.

We go back to the dirt next saturday(26th feb) at the track called BUXTON DIRT.

This will be our fourth meeting and already we see Wrighty staking a claim for all the championships up for grabs...........Can counter stop him?..........Can anyone stop him?

This looks like being the first round with the new skinpack aswell...........so if ya waitin for ya cars..............not long to wait now.

We hope to see some new faces this week with the long awaited arrival of caz275 our own lady racer.

Plus can i do a rod meet without bendin my new focus?.......some say no!

And can loopylee hold off my challenge for his position in the points(doubt it).

So lads if ya fancy a good blast on a saturday afternoon in rods/lch please come and join the fun...................and please try and beat Wrighty thumbs_up.gif

In chat for 2:45

Edited by Joker175

And can loopylee hold off my challenge for his position in the points(doubt it).

7158[/snapback]

You're only beat me if i don't turn up one week lol!!

I've enjoyed outlaws loads since it started, my first ever venture into non contact and i'm enjoying it as much as i do bangers!

Someone has to challenge wrighty tho counters having a good go in the legends and maybe the week will come when joker goes above me in the points! rofl.gif

Thanks to everyone who has raced so far and made it as good as it has been!

Cheers

I have not had my first Hot Rod race yet but, intend to when real racing does not get in the way and stop me from joining the fun.

Poacher Pete #61

scared15.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..