uk-dirt for Dummies

Biffo

:unsure: Keep going round in circles at the moment. Every time I get my banger template saved as a tga file from the original psd file within Paint shop pro 9, and dragging off to the file (skins) containing the MKTEX.exe and then typing the magic words...MKTEX car720.tga car720.tex...(then enter) I keep on getting a message ..."Unsupported image file type 10" .....and no tex file.

I have even taken the lada.psd template and within Paint Pro 9 saved as car720.tga without doing anything to it apart from flattening the layers. Then BINGO ... "unsupported image type 10 "... again.

HOLY FUDGE CAKES ! It sounds a simple enough operation when reading the paint guide :coffee: but somethings going wrong .

Same thing was happenning on my previous P.C. which due to some problems has recently had to be replaced with a new one. Only difference is the old P.C. would let you place the file containing the mktex.exe and the car720.tga file into the C:\ but due to the new one being partitioned from C:\ into D:\ and an E:\ you can only put the file into the D:\ to run the mktex.exe.....hope that kind of makes sense.

I went back through the Forum looking for anyone with the same problem and found that there is something known as TGA 2 TEX which sounds easier but how do I get hold of it ?......unless of course it`s me causing the problems somehow ?

I would be greatful for any advice at all.

Cheers

Biffo720

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..