Speedway Game

Has anyone got a speedway (bikes) game for PC or PS2? Or do you know of one?

The only one i can find is for PC, called FIM Speedway Grand Prix. If you have got it or been on it can you tell me what it is like.

Cheers

Kruiz

Guest Trash

It's not a bad game, but dated now and the control method isn't the best.

If you wait til September time FIM Speedway Grand Prix 2 is coming out and hopefully will be a lot better as well as being up to date.

Best speedway related game I probably have is Speedway Manager for the PC. Fairly simple game but the usual management thing with transfers, tactics, injuries, signing guests etc.

Not sure if they still make it anymore though and it wasn't available in shops, got it off the net a few years back.

ive also got this game had it for a while now its like Trash said it is a bit out dated, but i now and again i play it and enjoy it, like Trash said i wold wait until the new one comes out with the latest GP riders

Cheers Si

Has anyone got a speedway (bikes) game for PC or PS2? Or do you know of one?

The only one i can find is for PC, called FIM Speedway Grand Prix. If you have got it or been on it can you tell me what it is like.

Cheers

Kruiz

ive got it on the pc cost about a tenner i think, is resnobly good game but its really easy to win a race. cant wait fot version two :thumbs_up:

...is resnobly good game but its really easy to win a race. cant wait fot version two :thumbs_up:

Have u ever tried the patch? [attachmentid=6698] It makes harder gameplay, and a few nice extra features such as changing weather conditions, with other game improvements. I had the game installed but haven't played it for a year or so. Might give it another blast sometime soon.

SGPpatch_1.20.zip

...is resnobly good game but its really easy to win a race. cant wait fot version two :thumbs_up:

Have u ever tried the patch? [attachmentid=6698] It makes harder gameplay, and a few nice extra features such as changing weather conditions, with other game improvements. I had the game installed but haven't played it for a year or so. Might give it another blast sometime soon.

Can't seem to get the patch to work and i don't know how to do it cos its i polish or something lol, i think it might be asking for the cd but i tried it in both drives and it just comes up with a retry message i can't read! lol anyone know how to solve this?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..