Sparky or no Sparky?

Fozzer

I think its time that the Ukdirt admin had a look at the amount of derogatory posts he has made on here, Sparkys anti Dragon (in particular) posting no longer deserves to be here.

So im saying to admin GET HIM OUT OF HERE before some member of good standing gets banned because he cant stand reading his stuff anymore.

closing threads isnt the answer (although Kev was correct in doing that)

Its not about who renders what anymore its more personal than that!

:3:

His banter has amused for long enough now. He's a liability to the forum, and should show a little respect toward people that have shaped and help create UKDirt/Brisca Heat. He's not even a jolt member, and has done nothing for the league, but slag it off.

Edited by Kev149

The flaw in this is that even if they were to be banned theres nothing stopping them coming back under a different name, and if you ban them on IP then they can just use another computer (eg work or school) so there is no point in trying to ban them. :scared15:

Funny pictures though :rofl:

Edited by Rikard

But some people's IP, for example my own, change every time they use their computer. And I don't see what the problem is with Sparky, there are far more annoying people on this forum than him. Dragon is just as bad. And I thought Sparky was a modeler?

I just noticed splinter's pic. :lol: Don't drag me into this.

Edited by erik

there are far more annoying people on this forum than him.

wonder who they are :blink:

Lmao Steve you took the words right out of my mouth!

I agree and I also think the majority of the forum should be for Uk Dirt members only so we don't have to read through half the crap some people write on here.

Edited by Lee186

I think placing a thread like this is not the way to go. As mentioned in a older thread sparky is just young and maybe (sorry if i don´t find the right words) sometimes a bit out of way how he writes.. but in most parts he (and thats my point of view) wants to push the whole league as he can´t wait for someting new.

I´m or have been a bit same way some time ago and now i´m admin in my hobby.

I think sparky should get a last chance to get his fingers writing things in another way without getting worse to people.

But i although think there should be some modellers anounced like for example H33 who (in my opinion is doing really nice renders) from dragon that are into rendering and are allowed to use his files.

Everybody who wants to should be able to get such a nice render of his car from somebody who makes render in a way dragon think it´s ok (so without loosing all details of his nice chassis)

So i hope everybody understand what i mean as it is really hard for me german kraut to find the fitting words.

sparky is just young

Not a dig at you psyko, but i think before we all say Sparky is 'young' lets remember, he is 17 years of age. Though this isn't an old age (well i hope not, lol) but its old enough to drive! And if your old enough to drive, you are old enough to act in a better manner than Sparky currently does. What I'm saying is that he shouldnt be treated any differently because he is young, he is old enough now to be treated like an adult. There are loads of other younger members on here who act alot more maturly than him. I personally think its not an accident the way he writes it, its exactly what he intends to write it.

Should he be banned? I don't really know, but he's probably loving the attention at the moment.

I think that he has caused some heated arguments on this forum and although i don't think this is a good thing, life WOULD be boring without troublemakers to be hnoust and he has made some contributions towards the game and others closely linked with it. This is just my opinion, but i think we should keep him on here.

(Great pic Splinter!!! :rofl: )

Simple explanation? Dont reply?

What do you do to a little kid that wants attention?? Its a free forum and he can post what he likes? Lets all just ignore him.

:scared15:

I'm of the same opinion as Mitch, I've stood up for Sparky before but he has just gone too far now, having said that I don't agree with Dragons attitude towards people asking modelling related questions either, but I do respect his wishes towards people not cracking his models.

Let him stay, if you don't like what he posts, don't read it. I see Dragon's posts and simply scroll past them as 75% of the time they're the same thing about asking modelling questions!

If someone annoys you that much, settle it on track. If you ask me starting this thread was out of order, whether you like Sparky or not.

Dragon or no Dragon? Albz or no Albz??

Edited by Marcy_Boi#133

Let him stay, if you don't like what he posts, don't read it. I see Dragon's posts and simply scroll past them as 75% of the time they're the same thing about asking modelling questions!

If someone annoys you that much, settle it on track. If you ask me starting this thread was out of order, whether you like Sparky or not.

Dragon or no Dragon? Albz or no Albz??

Thats the point Marc it cant be settled on track cos he dont race within ukdirt, no one asked if you thought it was out of order but as you have paid your cash for the server you in my book are entitled to an opinion

Albz or no Albz, sounds good to me :042::042:

but as you have paid your cash for the server you in my book are entitled to an opinion

So people who havn't contributed to Jolt arn't allowed an opinion? these are free public forums, and they should stay that way :thumbup:

dont ban non jolt members for chr*st sakes!! :3: i dont race online, mainly because id be awful but i enjoy making skins and seeing what others have done and made, i also like the fact that everyone can have a chance of having a piece of gold or silver or whatever!!

as for sparky, i dont think i have really come across him but i too am only 18 and i have been told to shut up many times on many forums! lol

so just take him with a pinch of salt or two and give him a kick in the right direction, kicking him off wont help as he will go elsewhere and be worse as a consequence!!

finaly dragon, he is a fantastic artist and modeler, i wish i had his talents and i think i see where he is coming from when he dosent alow anyone to render from his work

all i can say is keep up the good work people

dont forget opinions are like a**holes, evryone has one!! :thumbup:

Spikey

If you ask me from what i have read this has been blown out of proportion. From what started as banter has not turned into slagging, i mean look were talking in a post all about how much people dont like someone...

How would you feel if it was you this thread was about, it aint nice and i think it should be removed.

However there are much easier ways of dealing with people than just kicking them off, everyone here has a mouth, so why not use it, talk to him and tell him that you think he is going to far and anoying everyone, and if he doesent sort himself out then he will have to face the consequence. Dont just press the bann button :banghead2:

As for age...age is no excuse, i am 16 and can behave as responsibly as any other person on this forum, there is no need for the "he is only young". yes we do make a few mistakes but on the whole can be good people, just like everyone else

cheers

All Albz and others are suggesting is that Sparky is a non-payer of UKDIRT but all he seems to do is whinge and moan about various things to do with UKDIRT including new tracks (Mildo V2), renders, chassis.

If he doesnt like it then why keep coming on here and slagging off things which people such as NickM and Dragon (amongst others) give up their free time to try to improve for US!

NickM doesnt race F1's, BriSCA Legends or F2's (correct me if i'm wrong) but there seems to be a greater consensus that the work he did for Mildo V2 is only going to make the racing better in those leagues. What if he got 2 a stage where UKDIRT wanted his help in adjusting another track or even making a new track-and all he saw was crap posts moaning about him-well if it was me i'd tell UKDIRT to get stuffed!

IMO its gone on for to long and its time to take a stand against him.

Why not give him 1 chance ?

I know he is a pain in the ***

I know he got a lot offences so far , but so far nobody said he will get a a ban when he continues like this ...?,

Like in most games and sports there is first a warning and when you dont listen to the warning you can get a ban.....

That this is a forum just for Ukdirt members is not 100 % true , for example Banger World Series uses this forum too and a lot of them arent UKdirt members.... Plus its a good opportunity for non-members to take a look around before they decide to become members or not....

Just my opinion.. You dont need to listen to it though ....

Frank

That this is a forum just for Ukdirt members is not 100 % true , for example Banger World Series uses this forum too and a lot of them arent UKdirt members.... Plus its a good opportunity for non-members to take a look around before they decide to become members or not....

Just my opinion.. You dont need to listen to it though ....

Frank

I must admit that I haven't paid for Jolt, mainly because I wouldn't get the good of it due to having other commitments on the nights of the UKDirt Racing. If I didn't I would probably join (Most of you are probably thinking "Thank God he has other things" right now). I think Sparky should be left alone, if you ban him, I will probably get banned after a while, because most of you don't like me, even though I'm not as bad as him.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..