Sparky or no Sparky?

Fozzer

HMMMM, so much for free speech? Public forum. I am using a public forum, I am attempting to do things to improve Stockcar Gaming on the whole. Some of you may not like my ideas but at least I am trying to improve the game, some of you are too happy to sit and watch from the background and slate people who are trying.

cheers

sparky

ps. Parky don't spoil the fun. I am having a good laugh at this thread. Deal or no Deal, how much can you win, anyone want an ear?

I am attempting to do things to improve Stockcar Gaming on the whole. Some of you may not like my ideas but at least I am trying to improve the game, some of you are too happy to sit and watch from the background and slate people who are trying.

lmao quality just quality and just what have you tried to improve online stockcars jack all

i personaly think you should be banned mainly for the facts some one posted befre he is slaging our mod of which makes it look bad for others esp those like andyg,bozz,dragon,jay,nickm etc etc who have spent hundreds of hours on this mod

Welcome to the UKDirt forums.These forums are primarily used for the discussion of the UKDirt leagues.

Taken from the forum heading above

We dont need your crap Sparky, you should go and post on the mod squad as they are about mods! we are about the leagues, of which you aint a member.

Trav is spot on with his comments here but it seems the powers that be will continue allow you to undermine us so from that point of view Parky is correct.

Sparky Sparky get tae .....

close this thread please it hasnt had any effect at all :thumbs_down::3:

You've done no more and no less than me Travel. I am constantly trying to finish models, maybe attempt at some eye candy renders which make previewing cars alot more realistic etc, you can never please everyone but I suppose you will still think that you are the MAN and everyone should bow down to you. Public forum, mainly for ukdirt leagues, Theres a whole forum on here that has a load of people that aint payed for jolt. You going to ban all of them?

cheers

sparky

You've done no more and no less than me

But you shout about what your going.... to do.... can do.... (But can't) ... can't remember you actually finishing anything.... starting lots and wanting other people to finish them for you.... you either haven't got the right software.... or more to the point the know how....

Now walk away in short jerky movements...... In other words..... i'll let you work that out !!! if you need a hand... like you normally do.... there's an F & an O in there somewhere

I'll back albs and the rest.... Ban anyone who posts crap & are non paying members

i'll let you work that out !!! if you need a hand... like you normally do.... there's an F & an O in there somewhere

nope......still cant work it out :shrug:

leave this thread open...you know what they say about give a man enough rope ;)

Nothing like a public witchhunt to scare off visitors/potential new members etc. :thumbs_down:

Some of it from people who should be old enough to know better as well. :3:

If you don't like what he posts skip past it. It's not difficult :shrug:

My opinion on this is that Sparky indeed is a bit right on what he says. He indeed is still trying to make

models and improve the game .. nothing wrong with that. Only i think if he would change his attitude etc

and stopped annoying people so much that he would get more help and actually could finisch a model

for the game. There;s nothing wrong with people who are trying to improve or add stuff to the game

we all love.

Further i dont think you should ban people just because they are non paying members. I also was a long

time non paying member but i just enjoyed the forum, the discussions and for me just the skinpainting

section so dont take that away from people who feel the same and not paying for jolt cause they dont

wanna race online or just dont have the time for it.

Cheers

Mark

sorry, but I don't agree with this thread.......it's one thing to disagree with someone's opinion, quite another to deny him the right (or opportunity) to have an opinion.

:2:

agreed there...

tbh this is beginning to get out of hand :3::1106:

sorry, but I don't agree with this thread.......it's one thing to disagree with someone's opinion, quite another to deny him the right (or opportunity) to have an opinion.

:2:

agreed there...

tbh this is beginning to get out of hand :3::1106:

I agree, there are far better people to ban :rofl:

do whatever preferably give him a kick and then leave him aloe! :rolleyes: but dont lock the forum out to only paying members! i cant race, i dont have the time and i most likely suck anyway but i love seeing what everyone else is painting and having ago for me and others!!

:2: Spikey

My opinion on this is that Sparky indeed is a bit right on what he says. He indeed is still trying to make

models and improve the game .. nothing wrong with that. Only i think if he would change his attitude etc

and stopped annoying people so much that he would get more help and actually could finisch a model

for the game. There;s nothing wrong with people who are trying to improve or add stuff to the game

we all love.

Further i dont think you should ban people just because they are non paying members. I also was a long

time non paying member but i just enjoyed the forum, the discussions and for me just the skinpainting

section so dont take that away from people who feel the same and not paying for jolt cause they dont

Cheers

Mark

Totaly agree, i for one enjoy the skin section, seeing all the work people have put in as well as seeing what others thin about it. I know that if i was to get banned from here i would peeved to say the least lol. At the end of the day, we all love the same thing, that is short circuit motorsport on our computers and in real life so why we arguing, we should be working together helping each other out, so if sparky doesent happen to have the right programme and needs a little help finishing something then give him a hand? Im sure if you needed help he would give you a hand if ya asked him nicely

Can we not just totaly forget everything and start over fresh.

cheers James

we all love.

Cheers

Mark

Can we not just totaly forget everything and start over fresh.

cheers James

I agree sorry Sparky lets be friends again :sign15::246:

I must admit that I haven't paid for Jolt, mainly because I wouldn't get the good of it due to having other commitments on the nights of the UKDirt Racing. If I didn't I would probably join (Most of you are probably thinking "Thank God he has other things" right now). I think Sparky should be left alone, if you ban him, I will probably get banned after a while, because most of you don't like me, even though I'm not as bad as him.

"Thank God he has other things" :thumbup:

I must admit that I haven't paid for Jolt, mainly because I wouldn't get the good of it due to having other commitments on the nights of the UKDirt Racing. If I didn't I would probably join (Most of you are probably thinking "Thank God he has other things" right now). I think Sparky should be left alone, if you ban him, I will probably get banned after a while, because most of you don't like me, even though I'm not as bad as him.

"Thank God he has other things" :thumbup:

Yeah I've got real life racing. But don't worry, I probably won't be racing this weekend :scared15:

You racin on sunday sparky?? or Spectatin??

I Dont think Chewy will be there Erik. Soyou will be safe to take your mini out :thumbup::thumbup:

He said he wasnt unless things have changed :shrug::shrug:

Martin :thumbs_up:

Edited by martwisely

You racin on sunday sparky?? or Spectatin??

I Dont think Chewy will be there Erik. Soyou will be safe to take your mini out :thumbup::thumbup:

He said he wasnt unless things have changed :shrug::shrug:

Martin :thumbs_up:

The mini isn't ready. I can't take it out, whether Chewy is there or not.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..