Ringwood Raceway

Splodge

St Columb

Why do people insite on calling it St Columb?? its Westworld Raceway.If the owner wanted it to be called St Columb dont you think he would of :banghead2::banghead2:

Because it located in something call St Columb Park :unsure: , hear wimbledon get called plough lane :shrug: and warton a s.... hole :rofl:, joking.

you sure about that.....cause its on retallick park

no not sure, but don't give a toss either as it only a name. Action on track is more important.

It couldve been much worse Jamsey, I couldve done the all time insult and said that it was an Autospud track! :blink::scared15:

I get confused as to what its called there, as ahem, Autospud used to call it one thing, then it was... umm... oh I know, Westworld when Eddy was there, and my memories not as good as it used to be. :shrug:

Atleast I was complimenting it on being a good track, as it is a very good track! :thumbup:

St Columb

Why do people insite on calling it St Columb?? its Westworld Raceway.If the owner wanted it to be called St Columb dont you think he would of :banghead2::banghead2:

Because it located in something call St Columb Park :unsure: , hear wimbledon get called plough lane :shrug: and warton a s.... hole :rofl:, joking.

could'nt agree more,ill get me coat :scared15:

no not sure, but don't give a toss either as it only a name. Action on track is more important.

could'nt agree more,ill get me coat :scared15:

Edited by jamesy

:rofl:

It'll always be Westworld to you locals and St Columb to us F2 fans as thats what Autospeed list it as on the National Fixture list.

Mind you unless they come to some sort of agreement you'll have Westworld to your self forever more soon.

always known it as westworld, but alot of F2 boys and autospeed drivers in gerneral call it st columb, (even forbes does!)

anyway back to the topic...on oval chat says that speedworth have come back :scared15::shrug:

Edited by Matt 476

yep, says on the spedeworth site, ''Spedeworth will start racing again at Ringwood from the 24th June. We apologise to the drivers and specators for any Inconvenience caused''

:rolleyes:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..